ADVERTISEMENT

Forget about fake transgenders in bathrooms and people opposed to "don't say gay"... the real threat to children and sexual assault...

Once it's out it would be impossible to get back in. What are you going to do, disregard a decade worth of new world records because you changed your mind? You have to get ahead of it.

If 5 people won the Iowa lottery and zero people won the nebraska lottery you would in fact say it is more common to win the lottery in Iowa than it is in Nebraska correct?
The right is full of forward thinkers.

Are you one of those that believe that transgenders are out to take over the sports world? Your last sentence was idiotic.
No bro. I'm one of those that belive addressing an issue head on before it becomes a norm is much easier.

Are you able to acknowledge this is "more common" today than it was even 5 years ago?

No bro. I'm one of those that belive addressing an issue head on before it becomes a norm is much easier.

Are you able to acknowledge this is "more common" today than it was even 5 years ago?
If the police suspect you might drive drunk even though you haven't had a drink, should they be able to follow you?

Edit: 5

Just trying to get this straight. Are 1% of female athletes in Oklahoma transgendered? I would expect to see a story if there were even one transgendered athlete in your state.
Lol, I freely admit I don't know.

Let's say there are no trans athletes in OK. Then my point would be laws such as Iowa's don't even impact trans athletes, so what's the big stink?

Unnecessary law for a non-existent problem? Maybe, maybe not. But what other remedy exists when common sense fails at the governing athletic bodies? Hope I've made sense.

Lol, I freely admit I don't know.

Let's say there are no trans athletes in OK. Then my point would be laws such as Iowa's don't even impact trans athletes, so what's the big stink?

Unnecessary law for a non-existent problem? Maybe, maybe not. But what other remedy exists when common sense fails at the governing athletic bodies? Hope I've made sense.
I don't like making laws for things that aren't happening. This is not a precedence I want to go down.

If the police suspect you might drive drunk even though you haven't had a drink, should they be able to follow you?

Edit: 5
It's a simple question. Do you acknowledge that it is more common for transgender atheletes to be competing as the gender they identify as instead of thier biological sex today than it was 5 years ago?

Yes or no.

I already answered one of your questions, man the **** up.

It's a simple question. Do you acknowledge that it is more common for transgender atheletes to be competing as the gender they identify as instead of thier biological sex today than it was 5 years ago?

Yes or no.

WTF. No. There is more media attention now. Seriously, there are 5 examples. Most of your examples came more than 5 years ago. The Connecticut "girls" are not a new story. Do you do any research?

Reactions: gohawks50

Yes or no.

So it's gone from never, to being an exception. Not really worth all the hand-wringing.

WTF. No. There is more media attention now. Seriously, there are 5 examples. Most of your examples came more than 5 years ago. The Connecticut "girls" are not a new story. Do you do any research?
You do not believe we have a higher prevalence of Males competing as transgender females today than we did 5 years ago. Currently we have track, swimming and weight lifting records held by M2F transgenders and you don't think it's more prevalent.

Ya can't fix stupid.

You do not believe we have a higher prevalence of Males competing as transgender females today than we did 5 years ago. Currently we have track, swimming and weight lifting records held by M2F transgenders and you don't think it's more prevalent.

Ya can't fix stupid.
Again. 5. Yes that is more. Do you think there were transgenders in sports more than 5 years ago?
Edit: Do you think reporting on this might be different?

Ya can't fix stupid.
Lol - how quickly we forget. This is not a new issue.

renee-richards-tennis-where-are-they-nowjpg.jpg

Sometimes Hrot is comic gold.

I had to Google lens that person to even know who they were. "Renee" competed 50 years ago at a late 40 year old and got to her highest ranking in 1977 at 45+. She didn't win anything and would have been laughed out of the room against men, thus further proving my.point.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

I had to Google lens that person to even know who they were. "Renee" comepted 50 years ago at a late 40 year old and got to her highest ranking in 1977 at 45+. She didn't win anything and would have been laughed out of the room against men, thus further proving my.point.
Are you drunk?

I had to Google lens that person to even know who they were. "Renee" competed 50 years ago at a late 40 year old and got to her highest ranking in 1977 at 45+. She didn't win anything and would have been laughed out of the room against men, thus further proving my.point.
No it doesn't. It proves you're an idiot. Transgender athletes have been around for a long time. We know about more of them now because there is a movement and attention on the matter.

Nice try at spinning this though. Not really. :rolleyes:

Back when she competed she was termed a transsexual. No on batted an eye. There was no trans movement. I believe her move from the East coast to CA was made to start her new life as a woman, so to speak.

Much different times today. The trans movement is hyper-energized with the support of politicians, schools, corporations ... even the POTUS and a shaggy mutt named Riley!

Reactions: CaboKP
Let them compete against the biological sex they were born as. No one is going to complain about that.
So force them to be ridiculed by people of their birth sex vs no competition at all. Or do you not think that would happen?

you keep trying to paint this as some growing problem when you can’t even point to 10 examples. I don’t disagree that we shouldn’t ignore this, I just don’t believe your solution is a just one. I also believe that conservative media is using this to scare people.

No it doesn't. It proves you're an idiot. Transgender athletes have been around for a long time. We know about more of them now because there is a movement and attention on the matter.

Nice try at spinning this though. Not really. :rolleyes:
You provided an example from roughly 50 years ago of a person who couldn't break the top 20 and I provided several withen the last few years that are now record holders. Saying there having always been transgenders is not revolutionary, denying they are more prevalent in sports now is idiotic.

• Haha
So force them to be ridiculed by people of their birth sex vs no competition at all. Or do you not think that would happen?

you keep trying to paint this as some growing problem when you can’t even point to 10 examples. I don’t disagree that we shouldn’t ignore this, I just don’t believe your solution is a just one. I also believe that conservative media is using this to scare people.
O now we need 10?

How far you want to move these goal post?

• Haha
Back when she competed she was termed a transsexual. No on batted an eye. There was no trans movement. I believe her move from the East coast to CA was made to start her new life as a woman, so to speak.

Much different times today. The trans movement is hyper-energized with the support of politicians, schools, corporations ... even the POTUS and a shaggy mutt named Riley!
Many, many people "batted an eye". Lots and lots of hand wringing, similar to now.

Many, many people "batted an eye". Lots and lots of hand wringing, similar to now.
Yes, they batted an eye at her competing. Of course. But, my comment here is focused on the term "transexual." Just the first example that popped into my head to illustrate the complete lacking of any (now) transgendered advocacy in her day.

Totally different landscape now.

Fair, but I told you I ain't the brightest Crayon.

Give me an example, I guess.
Hopefully I don't provide many examples. There will always be something else. There was also an argument about black athletes being unfair when I was young.

Yeah I guess we could just let all female athletic records be owned by former men after females worked so hard for representation in athletics.

/s

Well, there’s more than 174,000 athletes in Division 1 universities alone, not counting high schools, lower levels of collegiate athletics and professional athletes. You have now cited 5 examples (not all competing at the same time). But sure, they’re going to rapidly own all female athletic records.

Hopefully I don't provide many examples. There will always be something else. There was also an argument about black athletes being unfair when I was young.
With all due respect, you haven't provided ANY current examples.

And I'm a little dubious of the black athlete thing. Can't be a white supremacist society and simultaneously feel so inferior as to make you believe competing together is unfair.

With all due respect, you haven't provided ANY current examples.

And I'm a little dubious of the black athlete thing. Can't be a white supremacist society and simultaneously feel so inferior as to make you believe competing together is unfair.
Jimmy "the Greek" was fired for it. Is it okay to allow for the state of okie to ban athletes that delay school enrollment to be more competitive at sports?

Way more teachers getting caught. Even more parents. So, parents, teachers and pastors. Or should we only pay attention to the things you want to make a point on and ignore the others?
Teacherwise, for several years it seems about 20-1 women to male having sex with students.

ADVERTISEMENT