ADVERTISEMENT

Forget about fake transgenders in bathrooms and people opposed to "don't say gay"... the real threat to children and sexual assault...

Jimmy "the Greek" was fired for it. Is it okay to allow for the state of okie to ban athletes that delay school enrollment to be more competitive at sports?
My brother and I were just laughing about that character, Jimmy the Greek (is that racist against Greeks, btw?), lol.

But I think you need to illustrate a rather common belief of unfairness, not just JtG. Also Jimmy's sin was for saying black athletes were superior and it was due to selective breeding by the slave master. Bad, but I don't think unfairness entered his assertion.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
My brother and I were just laughing about that character, Jimmy the Greek (is that racist against Greeks, btw?), lol.

But I think you need to illustrate a rather common belief of unfairness, not just JtG. Also Jimmy's sin was for saying black athletes were superior and it was due to selective breeding by the slave master. Bad, but I don't think unfairness entered his assertion.
A rather common belief is delayed entry is unfair. In some instances there are 2 years differences in kids that should be in the same class. It happens in wrestling too much. I agree with the JtG perspective.

This is stunningly ignorant.

Okay, you struck out on the Renee Richard's posts with me. Guess you want a few more cuts at my fork you ball.

Step up to the plate ... WHY?
Lol - because you're minimizing the blatant racism Jimmy the Greek was promoting. Are you seriously defending what he said? GTFO

'If they take over coaching like everybody wants them to, there's not going to be anything left for white people. All the players are black. The only thing that the whites control are the coaching jobs,' Snyder said."

'The slave owner would breed his big black (man) to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid. ... That's where it all started,' he said. 'The black (athletic) talent is beautiful.'

Who is focusing on them? This thread was started by you. You guys keep using words like “fear” and “pose a threat” and “danger”. Those are strawmen.

Sorry. When someone has been a female for a year and wins the NCAA women’s championships after being a terrible male competitor, you think that’s something that should just get overlooked?
She adhered (and actually exceeded) the rules as set forth by the NCAA. Don’t like the results, change the rules but don’t blame the person who followed the rules. In the meantime who gives a rat’s ass? Seems like you only care about women’s sports when they play football in lingerie or when someone used to have a dick.

She adhered (and actually exceeded) the rules as set forth by the NCAA. Don’t like the results, change the rules but don’t blame the person who followed the rules. In the meantime who gives a rat’s ass? Seems like you only care about women’s sports when they play football in lingerie or when someone used to have a dick.
Nope. Wrong. I don’t give a shit about any of them. The person who started a thread about transgenders asked why people are focusing on transgenders. And you seem like one more person missing the irony of that.

Lol - because you're minimizing the blatant racism Jimmy the Greek was promoting. Are you seriously defending what he said? GTFO

'If they take over coaching like everybody wants them to, there's not going to be anything left for white people. All the players are black. The only thing that the whites control are the coaching jobs,' Snyder said."

'The slave owner would breed his big black (man) to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid. ... That's where it all started,' he said. 'The black (athletic) talent is beautiful.'
Per usual, the last "Lol" is on you:

NOWHERE did I defend him. What I did say immediately after and in summation of his breeding remark was "Bad." Scroll up just a little bit and see 👀 for yourself.

Maybe just stick to the laughing emojis.

• Haha
Holy crap are there really that many? I wouldn't have thought there are close to that many trans.
The population of the US is 329.5 million people. That 2 million trans number amounts to 0.6% of the total US population.

There are up to 2,000,000 transgender individuals in the United States and an estimated 380,000 churches. Are we just not hearing about all the children being assaulted by transgenders (fake or real) in bathrooms or is it just another cultural war issue from the right?

@red/green hawk is really just doing a bang up job of protecting the bathrooms is my guess?

It's a left talking point because they don't have shit else to actually discuss. There is a reason the left doesn't talk about transgender adults, no one gives a ****, so the left talks about transgender children because they sure as hell don't want to talk about how they are running the country I to the ground. The lefts focus on teaching children about sex is ****ing weird.
It's weird that you think it's the left that started and now can't stop talking about this stuff. It's also weird that you think Democrats don't have anything to run on despite being the only party to actively campaign and pass legislation based on those campaign policies. Well, policies other than irresponsible tax cuts at least. What was the last piece of legislation Republicans passed that didn't have to do with tax cuts or limiting the rights of other people?

It's weird that you think it's the left that started and now can't stop talking about this stuff. It's also weird that you think Democrats don't have anything to run on despite being the only party to actively campaign and pass legislation based on those campaign policies. Well, policies other than irresponsible tax cuts at least. What was the last piece of legislation Republicans passed that didn't have to do with tax cuts or limiting the rights of other people?
Well off the top of my head.. the national parks act was fairly late in trumps term so that might be the last one.

It's weird the left wants to keep bringing children into this.

Exactly! Posters claiming the left is obsessed with sex and transgenders when it's the right that continue to propose laws to limit the rights of LGBTQ people. As always it's projection from the right.

State lawmakers have proposed a record 238 bills that would limit the rights of LGBTQ Americans this year — or more than three per day — with about half of them targeting transgender people specifically.

Nearly 670 anti-LGBTQ bills have been filed since 2018, according to an NBC News analysis of data from the American Civil Liberties Union and LGBTQ advocacy group Freedom for All Americans, with nearly all of the country’s 50 state legislatures all having weighed at least one bill.

Throughout that time, the annual number of anti-LGBTQ bills filed has skyrocketed from 41 bills in 2018 to 238 bills in less than three months of 2022. And this year’s historic tally quickly follows what some advocates had labeled the “worst year in recent history for LGBTQ state legislative attacks,” when 191 bills were proposed last year.

Reactions: BioHawk
Well off the top of my head.. the national parks act was fairly late in trumps term so that might be the last one.

It's weird the left wants to keep bringing children into this.
Funny that they didn't really campaign on it or have a huge White House ceremony to celebrate signing it. Probably because even they realized it would just put a spotlight on all the incredibly destructive policies his administration enacted while in office.

And stop projecting. Once again, it's Qanon and Republicans that are infatuated with small children. Even to the point where some states are trying to legalize it.

Funny that they didn't really campaign on it or have a huge White House ceremony to celebrate signing it. Probably because even they realized it would just put a spotlight on all the incredibly destructive policies his administration enacted while in office.

And stop projecting. Once again, it's Qanon and Republicans that are infatuated with small children. Even to the point where some states are trying to legalize it.
That's a funny way of acknowledging that there was one passed that had nothing to do with taxes. Keep swinging bud

• Haha
Per usual, the last "Lol" is on you:

NOWHERE did I defend him. What I did say immediately after and in summation of his breeding remark was "Bad." Scroll up just a little bit and see 👀 for yourself.

Maybe just stick to the laughing emojis.
FFS - you didn't just say "bad", you qualified and minimized it.

"Also Jimmy's sin was for saying black athletes were superior and it was due to selective breeding by the slave master. Bad, but I don't think unfairness entered his assertion."

All yours from here Cletus. No desire to engage further. SMFH

That's a funny way of acknowledging that there was one passed that had nothing to do with taxes. Keep swinging bud
It's not really funny. You just left out several important details that needed to be addressed. Next time, be thorough with your examples and I won't have to fill in the gaps for you.

It's not really funny. You just left out several important details that needed to be addressed. Next time, be thorough with your examples and I won't have to fill in the gaps for you.
So you do acknowledge Trump passed legislation in 2020 that had nothing to do with tax breaks for the rich?

FFS - you didn't just say "bad", you qualified and minimized it.

"Also Jimmy's sin was for saying black athletes were superior and it was due to selective breeding by the slave master. Bad, but I don't think unfairness entered his assertion."

All yours from here Cletus. No desire to engage further. SMFH
Cletus?! Well I think this fella Cletus needs to mete out some more hillbilly justice on your a$$.

Look, I did not characterize JtG's remark as "bad" and then in the same sentence qualify and minimize the word "bad."

(But even if I had you're losing your shit because, in your opinion, my characterization of JtG isn't bad ... enough?! Wow!)

Fwiw, when I wrote "Bad, but ..." what follows doesn't qualify "Bad." The word "but" reintroduces global's claim of unfairness being asserted by JtG. I don't think unfairness directly follows from JtG's distasteful comments about breeding. Not sure it's even implied. The remarks you subsequently Googled certainly could imply it, but that wasn't what global and I were talking about. Okay?

That is all.

ADVERTISEMENT