ADVERTISEMENT

Forget the hot teachers, where were these heiresses at when I was young?

noleclone2

HR Legend
May 4, 2015

feat-savannah-daisley-05.jpg

An Australian horse heiress is saddled with charges after being accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy four times in a single day.

Savannah Daisley, 45, faced Waverley Local Court in Sydney on Tuesday on child sex abuse allegations, with Judge Jaqueline Milledge denying her bail over the “quite disturbing” allegations.

The glamorous mother of two, who is the daughter of famed Aussie horse breeder Ross Daisley, strongly denies the accusations and intends to plead not guilty.

Cops claim an unbridled Daisley molested the minor four times before 5 p.m. on May 20 last year. It’s unclear whether the pair were known to each other prior to the alleged acts.

Daisley’s defense lawyer cried neigh — arguing that the accusations against his socialite client were made “in spite,” and that it was an “oath vs. oath” case.

However, prosecutor Daniel Richardson claims evidence, straight from the horse’s mouth, exists: He said a police officer told him about a recording of a tawdry phone call made by the heiress, in which she allegedly admits to kissing the teen.

ichardson claimed that the recording reveals that Daisley had little recollection of the incident, perhaps due to her being intoxicated at the time.

“But she says, ‘I thought you were going to call the police on me, I thought we had placed this in a little box and thrown it deep into the sea,'” the prosecutor told the court. “[The officer’s] instruction to me was the phone call was quite damning to her. The facts are that admissions were made that were captured on telephone intercept and it is a quite serious matter.”

I found the write up pretty funny but do like to point out if this was a 45 year old guy and 14 year old girl, it would have been written much different and serious.

feat-savannah-daisley-05.jpg

An Australian horse heiress is saddled with charges after being accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy four times in a single day.

Savannah Daisley, 45, faced Waverley Local Court in Sydney on Tuesday on child sex abuse allegations, with Judge Jaqueline Milledge denying her bail over the “quite disturbing” allegations.

The glamorous mother of two, who is the daughter of famed Aussie horse breeder Ross Daisley, strongly denies the accusations and intends to plead not guilty.

Cops claim an unbridled Daisley molested the minor four times before 5 p.m. on May 20 last year. It’s unclear whether the pair were known to each other prior to the alleged acts.

Daisley’s defense lawyer cried neigh — arguing that the accusations against his socialite client were made “in spite,” and that it was an “oath vs. oath” case.

However, prosecutor Daniel Richardson claims evidence, straight from the horse’s mouth, exists: He said a police officer told him about a recording of a tawdry phone call made by the heiress, in which she allegedly admits to kissing the teen.

ichardson claimed that the recording reveals that Daisley had little recollection of the incident, perhaps due to her being intoxicated at the time.

“But she says, ‘I thought you were going to call the police on me, I thought we had placed this in a little box and thrown it deep into the sea,'” the prosecutor told the court. “[The officer’s] instruction to me was the phone call was quite damning to her. The facts are that admissions were made that were captured on telephone intercept and it is a quite serious matter.”

I found the write up pretty funny but do like to point out if this was a 45 year old guy and 14 year old girl, it would have been written much different and serious.
"An Australian horse heiress is saddled with charges" - brilliant writing!! I love it. Haha haha 😄

Not sure I appreciate making humor out of sexual abuse of a child. I don't think it's funny just because it was a boy and not a girl.

That said the article only mentions her admitting in the recorded phone call to kissing the boy and apparently the boy says they did and she says they didn't.

While her kissing the boy would certainly be inappropriate it likely wouldn't be a crime. And if that's all there is I'm likely finding her not guilty. I don't think that evidence combined (him saying he slept with her and her admitting to kissing him) is evidence that proves the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

MT-KILLER-DAD-COMP.jpg

I don't think this is an older picture of her with the victim (in blue), but it might be.

Not sure I appreciate making humor out of sexual abuse of a child. I don't think it's funny just because it was a boy and not a girl.
I’m all for wouldyas, but the abuse here is very real. Reddit is fully of stories of guys who were abused by older women and they have serious emotional/relationship problems when they get older because of it.

I’m all for wouldyas, but the abuse here is very real. Reddit is fully of stories of guys who were abused by older women and they have serious emotional/relationship problems when they get older because of it.

Yeah she's hot but the abuse is serious regardless. If she had sex with you as an adult you might just come away with only happy memory but it's not the same for a child.

Yeah-I think the male brain of HORT can all see the physical "abuse" is a nothing burger but I do think in some cases it could be hard emotionally for the guys going forward because, well, maybe this fling with a beautiful and knowledgeable lover are as good as it gets and everything after never lives up to that experience? Kind of like the child actors who struggle as adults because that was as good as life gets due to the fame and money!

4 tines a day? I don't know if he was abused as much as he was dehydrated.

All before 5:00 PM, quite impressive if true. Not so much that he could go 4 times before 5:00PM; mores so, that he allegedly got her to go after it 4 times before 5:00.

The real question is does she like 47 year olds with dad bods? Seriously, that's my real question and it's important that I know.

ADVERTISEMENT