ADVERTISEMENT

Former GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger joins CNN

Oh brother. Thank you spin doctor.
He “retired” because his district was redrawn to favor Dems.

@goldmom is correct. I live in Illinois and his district was
reconfigured to favor Democrats. The district in which I
reside is adjacent to the one Kinzinger represented. My
newly configured district elected a Republican.
You got the Trumpette from Quincy as your rep? S he's a phuquin' QANON moron....a great rep for "poorville" west central Illinois....You get what you sew.

I was unaware that you were appointed as the arbiter of the number of questions I could ask. You still calling for me to be banned on ESB?
You mean EBS?
They don’t have a tongue in cheek emoji over there. Did you think I was serious?

You got the Trumpette from Quincy as your rep? S he's a phuquin' QANON moron....a great rep for "poorville" west central Illinois....You get what you sew.

Is Lute a tailor? What did he sew?

My U.S. Congressman is Darren LaHood from Peoria, Illinois
He is a Republican and his father was also a U.S. Congressman
from Peoria...Ray LaHood.

@joelbc1 might need a geography lesson as Adam Kinzinger's
former District was East of Peoria. Quincy is 127 miles southwest of Peoria.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Is Lute a tailor? What did he sew?
My U.S. Congressman is Darren LaHood from Peoria, Illinois
He is a Republican and his father was also a U.S. Congressman
from Peoria...Ray LaHood.

@joelbc1 might need a geography lesson as Adam Kinzinger's
former District was East of Peoria.
How close are you to Miller, then? Is that just south of Peoria towards Quincy then? I am really not that familiar with Illinois districts but I know Kinsinger was from the Peoria area....and Miller is from Quincy and a huge TeaBagger/MAGAt/Trumpanzee....and she go over 70% of her vote last November. Did she get part of Kinsinger's old district? That part of Illinois is pretty solid Repubber......and it has a lot of really great "blue earth" soil for farming. Really pretty soil in the Spring as they prepare for planting...Burl Ives had a lot of farm land down in the Macomb area.

Kinz is a pussy. Not shocking that the pussies in here like him. The guy was as Republican as AOC; hence, he is now at CNN where they can pretend that he was a Republican as he enters their DNN editorial network.

As an aside, CNN and MSNBC are must watch during this debate over Speaker. It's absolutely comical the complete lack of truth that they present anymore. Thus, good comedic relief if you're educated and realize how full of crap they are.

• Haha
Reactions: j0nnyhb_Prime
Kinz is a pussy. Not shocking that the pussies in here like him. The guy was as Republican as AOC; hence, he is now at CNN where they can pretend that he was a Republican as he enters their DNN editorial network.

As an aside, CNN and MSNBC are must watch during this debate over Speaker. It's absolutely comical the complete lack of truth that they present anymore. Thus, good comedic relief if you're educated and realize how full of crap they are.
Please gone....educate ME! Tell me what the divine strategy of the GOP in the House might be here. It resembles a clusterphuque.....but I am sure there is much more to it than that...correct?

Please gone....educate ME! Tell me what the divine strategy of the GOP in the House might be here. It resembles a clusterphuque.....but I am sure there is much more to it than that...correct?
It's a complete cluster. The 200 or so centrist of the Republican party (sinema/manchin types) are being challenged by a conservative group who doesnt want a limp leader like McCarthy. The house is broken and some pain might be felt putting it back together.

If McCarthy would step aside, this process would be over. Simple as that.

ADVERTISEMENT