ADVERTISEMENT

Former long time Pfizer Chief Science Officer says pandemic is over

giphy.gif

Remember that Pfizer would stand to make a lot of money if they brought a vaccine to market. Their chief scientist making this statement actually works against their business interests. Unless of course they think someone else would best them to market right now.....that would be next level evil villian type strategy

• Haha
Reactions: naturalmwa
Remember that Pfizer would stand to make a lot of money if they brought a vaccine to market. Their chief scientist making this statement actually works against their business interests. Unless of course they think someone else would best them to market right now.....that would be next level evil villian type strategy

He hasn’t worked for Pfizer in over 20 years.

The American people know for a fact that standing 6 feet apart and wearing masks does nothing and they can go ahead and go to bars to watch football and play football nothing happens nobody drops dead

Reactions: anon_89hvcc2uyzmki
He hasn’t worked for Pfizer in over 20 years.

He also cites no facts; hits all the conspiracy theory talking points, though.

Meanwhile, ND has about 4x-5x more cases since July and has jumped 3x on deaths.
Wisconsin is 3x on cases, as well.

So, asserting there's "no scientific evidence" pointing to another wave is nonsensical.

Meanwhile, ND has about 4x-5x more cases since July and has jumped 3x on deaths.

So, asserting there's "no scientific evidence" pointing to another wave is nonsensical.
These arenot actual cases of Death From covid-19 You Know It. could be cancer deaths or car wrecks and they lie and say it's going to be deaths from covid-19 to pump up the numbers

Yes. They are.
We beat this thing before it was started it was all a lie. Proof is... look around on this message board and look at all the football players coming down with it now... was just a lie because it's timing. The debates are tonight and the upcoming election. This is all in election-year ploy. got to keep the Panic going until November

it's very predictable: the election is upcoming ...the debates are tonight... we must bring back the pANiC

We beat this thing before it was started it was all a lie. Proof is... look around on this message board and look at all the football players coming down with it now... was just a lie because it's timing. The debates are tonight and the upcoming election. This is all in election-year ploy. got to keep the Panic going until November

Just like you claim nobody died at Newtown.

Do you know how crazy you actually are, or do you walk around thinking you're normal? JFC

Just like you claim nobody died at Newtown.

Do you know how crazy you actually are, or do you walk around thinking you're normal? JFC
you mean Newtown Connecticut where myself and Alex Jones both said a bunch of kids died and that the CIA under Obama was is responsible?

• Haha
Reactions: JJ13579
"Guterres called on world leaders to learn from the mistakes that have been made so far, obliquely referencing the fact that some have continually downplayed the dangers of the virus and sought to undermine scientists and experts.

“Responsible leadership matters,” he said. “Science matters. Cooperation matters — and misinformation kills.”

Guterres additionally acknowledged that “there is no end in sight to the spread of the virus, the loss of jobs, the disruption of education, the upheaval to our lives” while the global race to develop a vaccine continues. He emphasized that such a vaccine must be widely available and affordable, and that in the meantime, social distancing, masks and hand-washing remain paramount."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/29/coronavirus-covid-live-updates-us/

Reactions: Joes Place
This guy is so full of crap. I mean he says half to almost all positives are false positives? Which is it? I mean that right there immediately sounds like bs made up on the spot. Tell me half positives are false and why or tell me almost all are false and why. But you can’t give me that statement. It tells me you are full of it and have no clue if it is not instead almost none to half are false.

The rest is like fantasyland for pandemic deniers. Magically there will be no second wave. Magically we get herd immunity with much less infections. Europe and history show us more is coming.

you mean Newtown Connecticut where myself and Alex Jones both said a bunch of kids died and that the CIA under Obama was is responsible?
You're a lying sack of shit. Jones claimed that no one died and that the victims were child actors. He only admitted to the facts after he lost a court case brought by the grieving parents. Both you and Jones should burn in Hell for the bullshit you spew and why you are not ignored by every single rational person in existence - much less here on HROT - is a continuing mystery. Alex Jones - and every one of his pathetic sycophants - would do the world a favor were they to drop dead today. It would be addition by subtraction.

You didn’t answer my question. Do you know how crazy you are or do you walk around thinking you are normal?

And you and Jones both said no kids died at Newtown.

You understand this site has a search function, right?

Here is what Jones said and you agreed.

“Sandy Hook is a synthetic completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured. I couldn’t believe it at first. I knew they had actors there, clearly, but I thought they killed some real kids. And it just shows how bold they are, that they clearly used actors. I mean they even ended up using photos of kids killed in mass shootings here in a fake mass shooting in Turkey -- so yeah, or Pakistan. The sky is now the limit."

“Sandy Hook is a giant hoax.”

You wouldn’t have the guts to say that to a Sandy Hook parent.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth

Yet he's still way more qualified than you....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT