ADVERTISEMENT

Former WA state trooper Robert LaMay, who made quite a scene quitting due to vaccine mandates, has passed due to covid.

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006

You may be wondering what he was up to since losing his job.

Well, he first went to the free press.

download-5.jpg

More recently he was getting ready to fight the "radical left and their pandemic agenda" with Jerrod Sessler, who is running in Washington's 4th congressional district.

FJ3a7-UCX0-AMr-X69.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: VodkaSam and HawkMD
Why does Jerrod Sessler feel the need to have a visible gun in his waistband for this photo? Oh nevermind, I know why.

Also, I see "radical left" thrown around quite a bit on Twitter from posts here. I'm curious (I don't use Twitter enough and mostly follow sports on that platform) are there Tweets calling out the "radical right" or what rhetoric is used by the Dems on Twitter?

@Chishawk1425 or @ihhawk you guys seem pretty deep in the political Twitter world. Can you help me answer my question?

Why does Jerrod Sessler feel the need to have a visible gun in his waistband for this photo? Oh nevermind, I know why.

Also, I see "radical left" thrown around quite a bit on Twitter from posts here. I'm curious (I don't use Twitter enough and mostly follow sports on that platform) are there Tweets calling out the "radical right" or what rhetoric is used by the Dems on Twitter?

@Chishawk1425 or @ihhawk you guys seem pretty deep in the political Twitter world. Can you help me answer my question?
It would be a shame if he accidentally shot himself in what is very likely a tiny penis.

My take is this:

I don't care one bit if you get vaccinated or not.

I don't like how he handled himself in the video.

I don't like how people are dancing on his grave.

I can understand those thoughts, but this is still news. LeMay made it news by taking a public stance against the vaccine mandate. The focus should be on the misinformation being spread about the vaccine, which has lead to poor decisions by some anti-vaccers.

My take is this:

I don't care one bit if you get vaccinated or not.

I don't like how he handled himself in the video.

I don't like how people are dancing on his grave.
I wasn’t dancing. Just a tip of the cap to a guy who went out with his boots on.

MAGAts using radical as a term are just projecting.

You may be wondering what he was up to since losing his job.

Well, he first went to the free press.

download-5.jpg

More recently he was getting ready to fight the "radical left and their pandemic agenda" with Jerrod Sessler, who is running in Washington's 4th congressional district.

FJ3a7-UCX0-AMr-X69.jpg
But he died free, right?

Shame he didn’t tell us which politicians were involved in human trafficking before he passed. There’s no way he would have thrown out an accusation like that without rock solid evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: VodkaSam
Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT