ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Problem

Basshawk

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2001
The Basketball Forum is messed up for me. The earliest thread that I can see is June 6th. All of the other forums update as usual but I can't get anything new here. Help.

The Basketball Forum is messed up for me. The earliest thread that I can see is June 6th. All of the other forums update as usual but I can't get anything new here. Help.

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago as the basketball page only showed early March, 2015 I e-mailed Tom and he gave me instructions how to fix it and it worked immediately. Haven't had the problem since. Unfortunately, I don't remember the fix. Try Tom if you are still having the problem and you haven't been in contact with him

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago as the basketball page only showed early March, 2015 I e-mailed Tom and he gave me instructions how to fix it and it worked immediately. Haven't had the problem since. Unfortunately, I don't remember the fix. Try Tom if you are still having the problem and you haven't been in contact with him

Was March the last time you read posts here? If so you can clear all the old down to the present posts by going to the top left of this page and clicking on Mark Forums Read in which a screen will pop out saying

Which forums do you want to mark as read.

1. Click on Iowa Basketball or
2. Mark all forums read which would include the other sports forums.

3. after selecting option 1 or 2 click on Mark forums read (black background).

Maybe you have more of a problem than this but I really appreciate the format of this forum. If you follow the options above every time you leave the forum when you return all topics that are in bold print have new posts since your last visit. I suspect you might have not read here since basketball season ended since you mentioned March. If that is right this will solve your problem.

ADVERTISEMENT