ADVERTISEMENT

Foster and Ogundele are ....

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
visiting on the same weekend.

Could they be Fran's version of the twin towers?

If we can get Sibley as a wing, with Ulis at the point, Foster as a four and Ogundele in the post, I would be very excited about the future of the program. Add that to our previous two classes and the Hawks could be towards the top of the BIG.

Always going to be hard to unseat the Spartans and some other top tier programs but this class would give us that potential.

Keeping my fingers crossed

That would be awesome. Foster/Garza year one (red shirt Ogundele) then Foster/Ogundele together for the next 3.

Reactions: perryhawk
I also think a lot of fans are forgetting about Nunge, but maybe I am just hoping. I don't know much, but I would be very surprised if Foster is one and done. I like bringing them in together, since Foster seems to see himself as a 4. I also would redshirt the big O (suggested nickname, so we don't have to spell it), assuming Nunge is a very good 4/5.

Does anyone really think this? I thought his stock had dropped a fair amount

I don't think there's any way he's one and done.....frankly I doubt he goes after year 2. I think that IF he hits the weight room consistently, develops a good outside shot, and most importantly gets a confident and aggressive approach to the game....then he will be gone as a high draft pick. But it might take a while to develop this young man and his immense potential.

I don't think there's any way he's one and done.....frankly I doubt he goes after year 2. I think that IF he hits the weight room consistently, develops a good outside shot, and most importantly gets a confident and aggressive approach to the game....then he will be gone as a high draft pick. But it might take a while to develop this young man and his immense potential.
IMO he isn't being chased by the big guys because he hasn't shown that he is mentality ready for the next level.
Many athletes have the physical tools to be very special but if you don't have the mental approach and drive to make use of those tools you will not ever become part of the less than 2% that can make it in the Pro world.
I think Cook stayed longer than he wanted to but I also believe he learned more about how to approach things playing for Fran and thats why he's actually getting a good chance to try and make it.

Cincinnati offered Josh yesterday. So maybe will get none of them Mr Nelson.

Does anyone really think this? I thought his stock had dropped a fair amount

Remember, he still has a senior year of high school and a freshman season of college. He's a guy the NBA sees a lot of potential in. Could anyone have thought that Jaxson Hayes would have been a One and Done after his Jr. year of high school?

Remember, he still has a senior year of high school and a freshman season of college. He's a guy the NBA sees a lot of potential in. Could anyone have thought that Jaxson Hayes would have been a One and Done after his Jr. year of high school?
Sure , anything is possible. But not likely

Hayes had a Kentucky offer. He's a 6'10" freak athlete. Foster has potential but he's raw. I think he's at least a 2 year player.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
I just hope we can get Foster. He seems to be pretty cozy with Iowa State from what I can see. He's not very aggressive, but he has a world of potential if he gets some fire in his belly.

Reactions: Suterman
In regards to Foster, I have to think he is Iowa's to lose.

Baylor has already pulled in a high level guy at his position.

Iowa St just took a verbal commit for a SF and no longer has any open scholarships.

In regards to Foster, I have to think he is Iowa's to lose.

Baylor has already pulled in a high level guy at his position.

Iowa St just took a verbal commit for a SF and no longer has any open scholarships.

Blackwell committing to ISU last week has nothing to do with ISU's chances of landing Foster.

What is so hard to understand about this?

Its down to Iowa and ISU. I think he ends up in Ames but hopefully am surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT