ADVERTISEMENT

Foster down to 5

Interesting top 5 right there.

It definitely is.

I think at this point the flattery of being in a top prospect's final schools has lost its appeal for Iowa fans. I don't blame Fran. I think he's done a fabulous job of getting a few of these 4/5 star kids to even entertain the idea of going to Iowa. Still, it'd be nice to get Foster.

So did Foster delay because he was talking to VT? I know it's all just forum speculation. And since he originally was going to announce a top 3, and went to 5, I'm assuming providence was a last minute entry. What's the word on providence? It's not like these 2 schools are Duke or UNC. For Foster to want visits with them seems like we should consider he leaves iowa all together. Hope he chooses the hawks!

So, just for the hell of it, I visited Clone forum to read comments. In the Foster thread, there's several comments about Adam Woodbury.

Kinda strange. Are they still butthurt he wore an Iowa shirt on his OV to Ames? Bunch of pussies.

So, just for the hell of it, I visited Clone forum to read comments. In the Foster thread, there's several comments about Adam Woodbury.

Kinda strange. Are they still butthurt he wore an Iowa shirt on his OV to Ames? Bunch of pussies.

To be fair...if a kid wore another school's shirt while visiting Iowa this site would be frothing at the mouth.

To be fair...if a kid wore another school's shirt while visiting Iowa this site would be frothing at the mouth.
What's funny is that happened maybe 10 years ago and they're still talking about it!

Talking about a fantastic troll job. You can understand the inferiority complex.

If Foster cares about playing on tv then the BIG 10 coverage would be a lot greater than any of the other schools could offer.

Did Tom Kakert really say that his girlfriend going to Iowa State was just a rumor? Haha

7OH5RgD.gif

I admit I haven't followed Foster's recruiting too closely but that is a weird top 5.... if ISU or Iowa don't land Foster and he goes to one of these other 3 then it's like, "what the heck just happened?"
I had similar thoughts.

Strange list with good, but not great, out of state programs in the mix with the two in state schools that are definitely not blue bloods.

My thinking is probably skewed in that whenever there's an in state kid that is getting national attention I expect him to go to kansas or unc.

... he wore an Iowa shirt on his OV to Ames? Bunch of pussies.
Reminds me of a date I had in college. Went to a BB game. I realized she was making eyes with another guy the whole game - so after a while I told her, "Well, I don't think either one of us had a very good time tonight so I won't be asking you out again." I thought she would be relieved, but she started crying.

Iowa, Iowa St, Providence, Baylor, and Va Tech
Getting close to trash time. Iowa fans on this board lay accolades on recruits until...they choose another school then they are the trash of the earth. So, which will Foster be, terrific or trash.

What's funny is that happened maybe 10 years ago and they're still talking about it!

Talking about a fantastic troll job. You can understand the inferiority complex.
I think most people just talk crap about him because he was so high rated and ended up being a below average P5 center who had no real offensive game what so ever.

Reactions: LGEND24
Reminds me of a date I had in college. Went to a BB game. I realized she was making eyes with another guy the whole game - so after a while I told her, "Well, I don't think either one of us had a very good time tonight so I won't be asking you out again." I thought she would be relieved, but she started crying.
Pics, or it never happened!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT