ADVERTISEMENT

Foster down to 5

You have no idea what you are talking about. @CeMar_Clone assured us this (with 100% certainty, I might add):

These are on the ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/ESPNews (100% certainty, they are under contract):
18 Big 12 conference games
1-3 Big 12 tourney games
SEC Challenge (Auburn)
Big East Challenge (Seton Hall)
3 games Atlantis tournament
Not part of this pissing match, but the idea of 11 games being on ESPN+, LHN or Cyclone TV doesn't seem inconsistent with what CeMar Clone posted....except for the LHN angle, I guess.

I know I could watch all of the ISU games last season and things shouldn't be different this year.

Not part of this pissing match, but the idea of 11 games being on ESPN+, LHN or Cyclone TV doesn't seem inconsistent with what CeMar Clone posted....except for the LHN angle, I guess.

I know I could watch all of the ISU games last season and things shouldn't be different this year.

He specifically stated all conference games are on one of ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/ESPNews.

100% certainty, even.

That's not correct at all.

some people dont even have TV

giphy.gif

Reactions: Fan In Black
He specifically stated all conference games are on one of ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/ESPNews.

100% certainty, even.

I don't know. The TV package has been excellent, but it's changed and I don't know if the changes to into effect this year or next or whatever.

100% certainty, even.

Last 2 years this is completely true. This year they are starting ESPN + with the Big 12, and some of the games are moving there.
There are a lot of ways to describe what that mouth-breather @CeMar_Clone posted, but "correct" ain't one of 'em.
Thank you for pointing out what a true hawk looks like.

TV schedules are not out yet, that depends on ESPN. But ISU does not have to wait to see if they are selected by ESPN, all of these games in blue are already contracted! It is not like Iowa who has to wait and see if ESPN selects their games, the Big 12 is under contract for ALL games with ESPN, and has been for several years.

Here are the games:

These are on the ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU/ESPNews (100% certainty, they are under contract):
1-3 Big 12 tourney games
SEC Challenge (Auburn)

Then there is Iowa and a road game at Oregon State, both are very likely to be ESPN or Fox or CBS Sports.

That leaves 6 little sisters of the poor teams that likely end up on CY TV. These are the boring games. In 2021, this moving to ESPN+.

All of the games in blue are definite, they are 100%, they are contracted to ESPN.

So of possibly 34 games, the 6 little sisters of the poor are likely on CY TV, and every other game is on a major network. ISU is not waiting to see if they get selected, they already are. Just waiting to see day and time.

Hey, @CeMar_Clone ....what channel is the ISU-Kansas game on tomorrow night?

I don't see it anywhere on the guide, so there must be an error with DirecTV.

So......if you could be a dear and let me know what channel the game is on I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!!

What a troll. How any fan base can support such a horrible AD and person is beyond me. He has made horrible coaching hires outside of Campbell, his programs haven't done well, Iowa has dominated them, and he is a troll on top of that. Would not want him representing my school or teams.

What a troll. How any fan base can support such a horrible AD and person is beyond me. He has made horrible coaching hires outside of Campbell, his programs haven't done well, Iowa has dominated them, and he is a troll on top of that. Would not want him representing my school or teams.

Hoiberg was a home run hire, IMO.

Reactions: N8dogg99
TV schedules are not out yet, that depends on ESPN. But ISU does not have to wait to see if they are selected by ESPN, all of these games in blue are already contracted! It is not like Iowa who has to wait and see if ESPN selects their games, the Big 12 is under contract for ALL games with ESPN, and has been for several years.

Here are the games:

1-3 Big 12 tourney games
SEC Challenge (Auburn)

Then there is Iowa and a road game at Oregon State, both are very likely to be ESPN or Fox or CBS Sports.

That leaves 6 little sisters of the poor teams that likely end up on CY TV. These are the boring games. In 2021, this moving to ESPN+.

All of the games in blue are definite, they are 100%, they are contracted to ESPN.

So of possibly 34 games, the 6 little sisters of the poor are likely on CY TV, and every other game is on a major network. ISU is not waiting to see if they get selected, they already are. Just waiting to see day and time.

LMAO!!

Is @CeMar_Clone a delusional fan or a complete idiot?

Both, I would say.

Reactions: DewHawk
Is XF thinking of transferring, now that he has no coach?

Any other Clones leaving that 2-20 team? Could be a long rebuild...

I admittedly don't pay close attention to ISU other than right before we play them....but it seems like they had a team full of athletic guys. My assumption is that they mostly need a point guard that can take control of the team and then learn to play good team defense, run at every opportunity and they could get close to .500...but maybe not. Keeping XF would obviously be a big deal for them.

I might be crazy.....but with the current state of affairs with recruiting, if XF called Fran and said I want to come to Iowa would Iowa take him right now? I know that he has immense talent but is also far from a finished product and would taking him be the right move? I hear mention of a family member of his that is difficult....not sure how this would play out.

I admittedly don't pay close attention to ISU other than right before we play them....but it seems like they had a team full of athletic guys. My assumption is that they mostly need a point guard that can take control of the team and then learn to play good team defense, run at every opportunity and they could get close to .500...but maybe not. Keeping XF would obviously be a big deal for them.

I might be crazy.....but with the current state of affairs with recruiting, if XF called Fran and said I want to come to Iowa would Iowa take him right now? I know that he has immense talent but is also far from a finished product and would taking him be the right move? I hear mention of a family member of his that is difficult....not sure how this would play out.

A big guy with that kind of talent and you question taking him? Not saying anything bad about Iowa's current young players, a lot of people weren't too impressed with last years recruits including me, but they were much better than expected, especially Murray he is really good and if he puts some muscle on his frame he is likely to be outstanding but to say no to Foster if he wanted to come? No slight intended but I don't think the Iowa program is at the point where you turn that sort of player away, family member issues or not.

A big guy with that kind of talent and you question taking him? Not saying anything bad about Iowa's current young players, a lot of people weren't too impressed with last years recruits including me, but they were much better than expected, especially Murray he is really good and if he puts some muscle on his frame he is likely to be outstanding but to say no to Foster if he wanted to come? No slight intended but I don't think the Iowa program is at the point where you turn that sort of player away, family member issues or not.
You could be exactly correct......

Here are the games:

1-3 Big 12 tourney games
SEC Challenge (Auburn)

Can’t wait to see the ISU TV schedule in years to come.

Bitch.

So I am completely right. 28 of ISU's games next fall are on those networks that are ALL bigger than the Big 10 network. In fact, most of ISU's games are on ESPN and ESPN2. Again, ISU is available to more TV sets then the Big 10 network offers for virtually every game!

Schedule for this upcoming season is out....FOURTEEN games on ESPN+ for the Cyclones. 14.

14 games streaming only.

LMAO

If he should enter the portal at seasons end due to a really rough year at ISU, does Fran reach out ? He could fit as stretch 4, yes, no ???

Schedule for this upcoming season is out....FOURTEEN games on ESPN+ for the Cyclones. 14.

14 games streaming only.

LMAO
But ESPN is so much bigger than .......wait....just streaming? I would expect the isu fans to attempt to spin this but after their historically bad hoops season and the crushingly disappointing start to their football season they are in hibernation mode until after the volleyball match...wait...womans hoops....wait....mens hoops.....wait......wrestling.....wait....did cross country run yet?
Looks like it may be quiet on that front for awhile.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
If he should enter the portal at seasons end due to a really rough year at ISU, does Fran reach out ? He could fit as stretch 4, yes, no ???
Well if he doesn't do well this year, I doubt that Fran would want him unless it is an injury thing. But I expect him, if healthy, to be a big part of what they do.

OK, I'll bite. Are there "family member issues" that I missed?

If Foster were to ever transfer, Iowa would be an unlikely destination. However if he did have interest in Iowa, put away your salt Iowa fans, Fran would certainly entertain adding him. He has all the physical tools and skills to be one of the best big men in the country. Rebraca could be gone after this year, and Ogundele and Mulvey are unknown quantities at this point. Again I doubt he would pick Iowa, but don't trash him because you're mad he went to ISU.

14 games streaming only.

LMAO

I love how Cyclown fans continue to hand money to these streaming services(ESPN+, Cyclown TV, etc) just to watch them lose 😅

If Foster were to ever transfer, Iowa would be an unlikely destination. However if he did have interest in Iowa, put away your salt Iowa fans, Fran would certainly entertain adding him. He has all the physical tools and skills to be one of the best big men in the country. Rebraca could be gone after this year, and Ogundele and Mulvey are unknown quantities at this point. Again I doubt he would pick Iowa, but don't trash him because you're mad he went to ISU.

He has yet to be cleared to practice this season...his injury history would make a lot of coaches say "No thanks"

ADVERTISEMENT