ADVERTISEMENT

Found this on the Lounge - thought is was rather funny

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey

Sucks for the Gophers but man would I love that deal here at Iowa for tickets … but the lack of interest from a damn good Minny team last year is quite compelling… they have a large population and have a huge student body if I am correct they’re the 2nd or 3rd biggest university in the BT? Correct me if I am wrong

When has this ever not been the case? NCAA isn't reporting anything for 2021 yet, but in 2019 they averaged 46k tickets sold, and in 2018 they only averaged 38k sold. It's a pro sports town and always has been.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
They can’t even get the dates right in the article. If they purchase from 9/7 to 9/28 for the free tickets, the games will have already been played. What a bunch of morans!

• Haha
well Minnesota fans should row over to the grocery store and load up on shitty frozen pizzas

then they can row over to the stadium and watch their shitty coach be embarrassing

• Haha
The Gophers have been doing this free ticket promotion with Red Baron pizza for their non-conference games for a number of years, it's nothing new. Now that's embarrassing.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT