ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ****Four-star QB Marco Lainez commits to Iowa****

The "Bunnie Burners" don't need fact, logical inference or context, they just throw shit on everything Ferentz. Almost every college QB and every currently active NFL player and I'm just guessing but free agents trying to sharpen up, work on analytics and computer sim, etc.

Oh, so no response to Frosty either? So you just want to bitch. Got it.
How about you f* off. My question is exactly what it is … unless you can’t read… What is O’Keefe’s role for $700,000… I’m not bitching dumbass. I’m asking why do we pay a QB “coach” $700,000 a year if our QBs are going elsewhere for coaching…. Un-bunch your panties Nancy.

Reactions: punk1980
No shit? Really!? So Captain Obvious… what is O’Keefe’s role?
Calm down skippy, you quoted me twice, and it's only Sunday morning.

O'Keefe is the QB coach, meaning he teaches the fundamentals, reads, coverages, schemes, etc. As it relates to our offense. Problem is, all NCAA coaching staffs have limited contact hours with their athletes, and pretty much no coaching-related contact allowed in the offseason.

The snark might have some bite to if you weren't talking about the QB coach who also tutored Brad Banks, Nathan Chandler, Drew Tate, Ricky Stanzi, the better of James Vandenberg's two years, and Nathan Stanley's 3 years as a starter.

Just because YOU can't recognize the job he's doing, doesn't mean he's not doing it.

So. My question is what is O’Keefe’s role for $700,000…
My guess is Iowa overpaid him because they brought in an inexperienced individual as their OC who has never called plays probably didn’t deserve the job. KOK was lured in with the big contract to help hold the OC’s hand. 5 years later the Offense and Qb play has been sub par under these 2 coaches.

Calm down skippy, you quoted me twice, and it's only Sunday morning.

O'Keefe is the QB coach, meaning he teaches the fundamentals, reads, coverages, schemes, etc. As it relates to our offense. Problem is, all NCAA coaching staffs have limited contact hours with their athletes, and pretty much no coaching-related contact allowed in the offseason.

The snark might have some bite to if you weren't talking about the QB coach who also tutored Brad Banks, Nathan Chandler, Drew Tate, Ricky Stanzi, the better of James Vandenberg's two years, and Nathan Stanley's 3 years as a starter.

Just because YOU can't recognize the job he's doing, doesn't mean he's not doing it.
You forgot Jake Christensen and Spencer Petras. 😉

Kidding aside, there really is no excuse for Iowa to have a sub par offense going forward for any coach on the offensive staff. They have done a great job recruiting, now it’s time to do a better job coaching.

I wish we could see him play

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Start him now for bowl prep. I can't watch deacon ****ing hill ever again
People are gonna be hella depressed when they learn Hill will not only still be QB1, but will play every last down in the bowl game too.

Its the Ferentzes, man. Not a single thing will change in personnel decisions, play calling or scheme.

People are gonna be hella depressed when they learn Hill will not only still be QB1, but will play every last down in the bowl game too.

Its the Ferentzes, man. Not a single thing will change in personnel decisions, play calling or scheme.

Sad but true

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT