ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ****Four-star RB Jaziun Patterson commits to Iowa****

jonah-hill-yay.gif

Playing 8A competition. I thought he looked great.

I agree his highlight film is underwhelming until you consider who he is playing against. He probably plays against future P5 players every game. There were no gaping holes for him to get in the open field and do things you normally see in highlight film
Very happy he chose the good guys.

Not much of a “wow” factor to the highlight video above but this Patterson certainly gives good effort with the ball in his hands and fighting for the extra yard.

All I got.
I thought the same thing for a bit, but I watched the whole thing. Iowa got a dude. That is a very impressive running back.

Last edited:
Young Mister Hinzman-you have a chance to be part of the best offensive line in the B1G in 2022. Wisconsin is a great school but you need to visit Kinnick for a night game. You could be the last piece needed to forge an epic run. Come on down!

Any time the Hawks get priority commits, you gotta love it, even more so given how great Iowa backs have looked (according to reports from posters here) this Spring. Ladell Betts is doing awesome things for this RB room already.

It’s not difficult to be optimistic about the direction of this offense given what we are seeing at RB, how Copeland has transformed the receiving room since he’s been here, and our traditionally solid line play

Welcome Jaziun!

Welp there's our answer on why he looks faster in his sophomore film, also the fact rutgers was his first offer kinda has me thinking he'll be a good one. Rutgers seems to have a history of being first or early offers to running Backs that go elsewhere and shine it seems like lol.

I like this commit even more having read that. The cold thing gets way too much pub. Really. It is balmy here compared to Minneesoda or Nort Dakoda.

I thought the same thing for a bit, but I watched the whole thing. Iowa got a dude. That is a very impressive running back.
Same - watched from start to finish. Gives good effort.

Edit: watched 4 or so minutes of his Soph. film - he looked pretty darn impressive.

Last edited:
You do realize that 29 of those offers were pulled because it is being reported that grades are an issue.
Imagine making up easily debunked lies to slander a HS kid. His GPA is even higher than his teammate who just committed to Georgia Tech. #deleteyouraccount

Among the offensive prospects for the rising senior (2022) class include Jamaree Dukes (RB, 6-0, 210 – 2.6 GPA), solid and talented Aaron Hicks (OG, 6-2, 315 – 2.8 GPA), emerging standout Joseph Kennerly (WR, 5-9, 175, 3.2 GPA), impressive Jaziun Patterson (RB, 5-11, 190, - 2.9 GPA), Wilbert Phillips (OT, 6-5, 300 – 2.8 GPA), Kamari Philpart (WR, 6-3, 180 – 2.6 GPA), Jamari Pierre (OT, 6-4, 260 – 2.8 GPA), Ajani Robinson (OC, 6-3, 300 – 2.7 GPA) and receiver Sharrod Ryals (5-9, 160 – 2.7 GPA).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT