ADVERTISEMENT

Four TE prospects visiting on the 24th

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
Black - looks like a cyclone lean, is he a TE or WR? Will he wait to visit Iowa, official to Ames is this weekend.
Ortwerth - really like his video, good size and speed
Carver - same as Ortwerth but a little taller
Burhenn - offered later but he is another good one

Any chance we might get a commitment from any of the four before the 24th. Carver and Ortwerth have impressive visit lists.

I think we will take two with Laporta graduating and Yelverton leaving the program.

Thoughtsj?

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Black - looks like a cyclone lean, is he a TE or WR? Will he wait to visit Iowa, official to Ames is this weekend.

Any chance we might get a commitment from any of the four before the 24th. Carver and Ortwerth have impressive visit lists.

I think we will take two with Laporta graduating and Yelverton leaving the program.

Thoughtsj?

Probably two but a strong possibility it will be three with the right combination. For instance if Ortwerth and Burhenn commit then later Carver wants to come they won't turn him down.

Really want Black and Carver. Black's ability to high point the ball at this point is pretty damn impressive. Carver just appears to have the knack to catch anything with DB/LBs draped all over him.

Reactions: Floyd_Of_Rosedale
Did Ortwerth visit WI this past weekend as scheduled? I don’t see any mention of how it went in social media or any of the WI sites. Could have missed it I guess.

Thoughtsj?
I think Steven Stilianos (Lafayette grad), who arrives this month, is essentially Yelverton's scholarship replacement.

Two of the four seems like a good get.

Saw Carver committed to Miami. In another thread I posted about the 24th visit list that I felt there would attrition by that date. Hope we can get two verbal out of the three visitors.

Now, we're down to 2 remaining to visit and on the recruiting board, and one of them is visiting ISU this weekend.

Now, we're down to 2 remaining to visit and on the recruiting board, and one of them is visiting ISU this weekend.
unless the Kid wants to do AG ./ Vet studies no TE should ever commit to ISU over Iowa for any football related reason, that is like turning down Jessica Alba so You can smash Rosie O Donnel

• Haha
Reactions: nu2u
Black to ISU as expected
Carver to Miami, bummer
Still have Ortwerth and Burhenn visiting on the 24th. Hopefully we can get one or both committed.

Reactions: David1979
Saw a crystal ball on the other site today for Ortwerth to the Hawks. Trieu is general a pretty good source. Hope he is right.

Reactions: David1979
ADVERTISEMENT