ADVERTISEMENT

Fourth Pfizer Dose Slashed Risk of Catching Omicron in Study

"CDC cannot attest to the accuracy of a non-federal website."

mRNA vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna)

• These vaccines contain material from the virus that causes COVID-19 that gives our cells instructions for how to make a harmless protein that is unique to the virus.
  • After our cells make copies of the protein, they destroy the genetic material from the vaccine.
  • Our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.

Nope. Still there

After vaccination, the mRNA will enter the muscle cells. Once inside, they use the cells’ machinery to produce a harmless piece of what is called the spike protein. The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it, leaving the body as waste.
They changed the words....like in Animal Farm.

And sent them down the Memory Hole. Like 1984.

It does not. Your link provided no demonstration of the lineages. It is impossible that Omicron came from the Wuhan strain. The required mutations Wuhan would have to go through is impossible from the timeframe. You can't dispute that nor does your stupid link show that.

I'm surprised you are smart enough to breathe

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
Care to educate us on iPV protection again.
Inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) is the only polio vaccine that has been given in the United States since 2000. IPV protects against severe disease caused by poliovirus in almost everyone (99 out of 100) who has received all the recommended doses. Two doses of IPV provide at least 90% protection, and three doses provide at least 99% protection.*

* per your tax supported ‘experts’

Inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) is the only polio vaccine that has been given in the United States since 2000. IPV protects against severe disease caused by poliovirus in almost everyone (99 out of 100) who has received all the recommended doses. Two doses of IPV provide at least 90% protection, and three doses provide at least 99% protection.*

* per your tax supported ‘experts’

Soo it doest protect against infection like you state previously?

Reactions: Joes Place
Please address you questions to the nation’s foremost health agency; they’ll be happy to address your concerns.
As for me I don’t believe in toxic injections for myself or my family.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Who are the people still dying from covid????
deaths_vaxx_rate_071422.jpg

STILL the LEAST VACCINATED...

3:1 Ratio

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Who are the people still dying from covid????

And if you want to know by "partisan lean" by county...

As always, what's even more disturbing is how closely the death rate by partisan lean matches the death rate by vaccination rate; they're almost mirror images of each other: The death rate since last May in the reddest tenth of the country is still nearly 3.1x higer than in the bluest tenth:

covid_deaths_red_blue_050121_071422.jpg

Yep, It's the MAGAs!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
And if you want to know by "partisan lean" by county...

As always, what's even more disturbing is how closely the death rate by partisan lean matches the death rate by vaccination rate; they're almost mirror images of each other: The death rate since last May in the reddest tenth of the country is still nearly 3.1x higer than in the bluest tenth:

covid_deaths_red_blue_050121_071422.jpg

Yep, It's the MAGAs!!!!
This horseshit graph AGAIN, already disproven by myself with the underlying data used. You're an idiot.

This horseshit graph AGAIN, already disproven by myself

You do not have the ability, nor information, to "disprove" anything.

FACT: Unvaccinated people die of Covid at a rate >3x higher than vaccinated.
FACT: Far-right leaning counties have Covid deaths rates >3x higher than Far Left leaning counties.

You don't seem to like the answer here, do you?

It's UNVACCINATED, no matter how you slice it, cupcake.
I gave you information on why your data is incomplete. I didn't say anything other than that. Guess the VACCINATED overseas dying and you don't like that answer either, cupcake.

You do not have the ability, nor information, to "disprove" anything.

FACT: Unvaccinated people die of Covid at a rate >3x higher than vaccinated.
FACT: Far-right leaning counties have Covid deaths rates >3x higher than Far Left leaning counties.
Your second one is NOT a FACT. That data is total shit and I already told you why previously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT