ADVERTISEMENT

Fourth Pfizer Dose Slashed Risk of Catching Omicron in Study

He’s intimately familiar with informedchoiceaustralia.com and their conspiratorial ways...been studying and monitoring them for years. Probably.

It’s a lot of responsibility being the board’s resident doctor and immunologist but it’s something he takes very seriously.
Don’t sell him short, he’s an expert on everything.

The science is different across the pond.

Weird how, when you go to the actual Danish Health Authority's website, it still cites extending Covid vaccines down to children 5-11 years, updated page barely 1 month ago...

Conclusion
Overall, on the current knowledge base, the Danish Health Authority assesses that vaccination of children aged 5-11 years is safe and effective, and that the sum of total benefits achieved by vaccination of the age group outweighs the possible risks. It is assessed that vaccination of this age group may contribute to increasing immunity in the population, break infection chains and thereby contribute to reducing the transmission of infection in the population; and that vaccination is an important contribution to upholding epidemic control in Denmark. In the course of the current epidemic, the speed and effect of vaccination efforts have considerable consequences for the individual, the population and for society alike. In a social perspective, the timing of COVID-19 vaccination offers for 5-11-year-olds is thus decisive in ensuring that vaccination of the age group has a significant effect. The number of new SARSCoV-2 cases among children aged 6-11 years currently increases exponentially, and a need therefore exists to initiate vaccination of 5-11-year-olds as quickly as possible to ensure that their vaccination may serve to limit transmission of the infection in winter. On this basis, the Danish Health Authority finds that an offer of COVID-19 vaccination of the 5-11-year-olds in Denmark should be initiated. The Danish Health Authority continuously monitors safety data from the enhanced monitoring in place in connection with the roll-out of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, among others via the Danish Medicines Agency’s weekly update on notifications of presumed side effects and the European Medicine Authority’s monthly safety updates related to the COVID19 vaccines etc.

They did, however, phase out their vaccination program this Spring, explicitly stating they will resume in the fall of 2022

Weird how, when you go to the actual Danish Health Authority's website, it still cites extending Covid vaccines down to children 5-11 years, updated page barely 1 month ago...

Conclusion
Overall, on the current knowledge base, the Danish Health Authority assesses that vaccination of children aged 5-11 years is safe and effective, and that the sum of total benefits achieved by vaccination of the age group outweighs the possible risks. It is assessed that vaccination of this age group may contribute to increasing immunity in the population, break infection chains and thereby contribute to reducing the transmission of infection in the population; and that vaccination is an important contribution to upholding epidemic control in Denmark. In the course of the current epidemic, the speed and effect of vaccination efforts have considerable consequences for the individual, the population and for society alike. In a social perspective, the timing of COVID-19 vaccination offers for 5-11-year-olds is thus decisive in ensuring that vaccination of the age group has a significant effect. The number of new SARSCoV-2 cases among children aged 6-11 years currently increases exponentially, and a need therefore exists to initiate vaccination of 5-11-year-olds as quickly as possible to ensure that their vaccination may serve to limit transmission of the infection in winter. On this basis, the Danish Health Authority finds that an offer of COVID-19 vaccination of the 5-11-year-olds in Denmark should be initiated. The Danish Health Authority continuously monitors safety data from the enhanced monitoring in place in connection with the roll-out of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, among others via the Danish Medicines Agency’s weekly update on notifications of presumed side effects and the European Medicine Authority’s monthly safety updates related to the COVID19 vaccines etc.

They did, however, phase out their vaccination program this Spring, explicitly stating they will resume in the fall of 2022

I didn’t include the translation. I just assumed that being fluent in Danish was included in your vast wealth of knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: Finance85

I didn’t include the translation. I just assumed that being fluent in Danish was included in your vast wealth of knowledge.
Yes, I already posted this one for you in English

They halted their vaccination program in May, because most all are vaccinated, and plan to resume in the fall. That's what your link states here; I linked the same article in English above.

And if you read YOUR link, they're still vaccinating children.

Children and young people only very rarely become seriously ill from covid-19 with the omikron variant. Therefore, from 1 July 2022 it will no longer be possible for children and young people under the age of 18 to get the 1st jab, and from 1 September 2022 it will no longer be possible to get the 2nd jab.
Quite a few children with a particularly increased risk of a serious course will still have the option of vaccination, after an individual assessment by a doctor.

Quite a few children with a particularly increased risk of a serious course will still have the option of vaccination, after an individual assessment by a doctor.

This is what happens when you've vaccinated the vast majority of your population, and have very few new cases.

So, your own link contradicts your post: THEY ARE STILL OFFERING VACCINES TO KIDS.

Reactions: ironside1
right041.png

MBFCMixed.png

It's why this "information" is only found in "fringe" sources.
It is an inaccurate portrayal of what Denmark is doing. They've been so successful in vaccinating the large majority of their population, that cases are very very low now. And their own Health website states very clearly that they will revisit vaccinations in the fall when cases increase.

Reactions: ironside1
From the link;

If you have an individual need for vaccination that is not due to a health professional recommendation, you still have the opportunity to be vaccinated after the program has been phased out. In that case, it is a prerequisite that vaccination takes place within the guidelines of the Danish Health Authority. This means, for example, that you must be 5 years old to receive the 1st dose, and that at the 3rd dose, at least 140 days must have passed from the 2nd dose.

From the link;

If you have an individual need for vaccination that is not due to a health professional recommendation, you still have the opportunity to be vaccinated after the program has been phased out. In that case, it is a prerequisite that vaccination takes place within the guidelines of the Danish Health Authority. This means, for example, that you must be 5 years old to receive the 1st dose, and that at the 3rd dose, at least 140 days must have passed from the 2nd dose.
They phased out ALL of their vaccination program in May.
And indicated they would likely/possibly re-initiate in the fall depending on outbreak levels.

Right now, they have very low incidence rates - which is consistent with high vaccination rates, because even though vaccines are not 100% perfect at preventing infection/spread, they DO lower the rates, which is evident in the lower infection rates Denmark is seeing with Omicron. Not zero, but pretty low compared to places like the US. Even more remarkable when you understand how densely populated that country is.

right041.png

MBFCMixed.png

It's why this "information" is only found in "fringe" sources.
It is an inaccurate portrayal of what Denmark is doing. They've been so successful in vaccinating the large majority of their population, that cases are very very low now. And their own Health website states very clearly that they will revisit vaccinations in the fall when cases increase.
You just said cases are low because of vaccinations. Are you saying the vaccines prevent catching COVID and spreading it?

You just said cases are low because of vaccinations. Are you saying the vaccines prevent catching COVID and spreading it?

The vaccines LESSEN THE LIKELIHOOD of catching it and spreading vs. UNVACCINATED.

It's already pretty well established that they shorten the period of infectiousness. Yes, even with Omicron.

In other words, the effects of being vaccinated are NON-ZERO when it comes to infection and transmission.

The vaccines LESSEN THE LIKELIHOOD of catching it and spreading vs. UNVACCINATED.

It's already pretty well established that they shorten the period of infectiousness. Yes, even with Omicron.

In other words, the effects of being vaccinated are NON-ZERO when it comes to infection and transmission.

You need to get on the phone right away and tell Fauci and Biden. They apparently had false positives because both were fully vaccinated and boosted and caught the virus.

You need to get on the phone right away and tell Fauci and Biden. They apparently had false positives because both were fully vaccinated and boosted and caught the virus.
Where did I state the vaccines were "100% effective"?

“When you get vaccinated you become a dead end to the virus” A. F.

Oh, add Rachel Maddow to the list of propagandists spewing the same line.

Lol. I’m old enough to remember Pfizer’s chief veterinarian bragging that they could have a variant-specific ready to go in 90 days for any new strain that pops up.

Yet here we are 31 months later still with the same genetic sequencing

Someone’s telling fib$.

...and the original variant no longer circulates, does it?

Dead end. Virus no longer around.
That only works if roughly 80% of the people all get vaccinated at the same time, and before the virus has a change to mutate in a significant way that evades the vaccine. You didn't really think that all the way through, did you?

That only works if roughly 80% of the people all get vaccinated at the same time

No, it still works. Original variants no longer circulate.
And the vaccines STILL prevent SOME infections and SOME transmission.

Do we need to bring up the old R0 discussions from early in the pandemic for you, again? Vaccines lower the R0.

Polio regiment consists of four shots in FOUR TO SIX YEARS, and theoretically results in, you know.....immunity.

Well the iPV does not give you "immunity"

4 COVID shots in 1-2 years…..immunity unlikely.

4 polio shots over 4-6 years immunity likely.

Hmmmmmm makes ya think

Nope iPV does not provide immunity

And polioviruses don't mutate.

In unvaccinated populations it does quite well... life of RNA virus

Well the iPV does not give you "immunity"

Nope iPV does not provide immunity

In unvaccinated populations it does quite well... life of RNA virus
According to the world experts the IPV triggers an excellent immune response in most people.

You want to pick nits with them, be my guest. I actually agree with your statements though I have the feeling you’re just being facetious and attempting to troll. 😙

According to the world experts the IPV triggers an excellent immune response in most people.

You want to pick nits with them, be my guest. I actually agree with your statements though I have the feeling you’re just being facetious and attempting to troll. 😙

Nope, ipv provides no immunity ...it protects from poliomyelitis but anyone not given oPV can get polio and spread it... basically iPV works about same as the covid mRNAs... prevents severe outcomes

Nope, ipv provides no immunity ...it protects from poliomyelitis but anyone not given oPV can get polio and spread it... basically iPV works about same as the covid mRNAs... prevents severe outcomes
Again, not my take. I always use the words of the experts when attempting to argue with Joe.

Again, not my take. I always use the words of the experts when attempting to argue with Joe.

No it is your take.... ipv does not provide immunity from infection. It's simple and well proven... read up on silent polio outbreaks, or how oral polio vaccine can mutate back to "wild type" when given in a population of iPV protection then find a person who didn't get any vaccine and cause harm.

You didn't post "in depth analysis"

I took one link and found Russian propaganda bullshit.
Claiming "Los Alamos National Lab" found Omicron came from another source. But know what happens when you click the link? it takes you to an article that says no such thing.

And Los Alamos has not performed "epidemiology" tracking on the viruses, they've run computer simulations - so this is clearly a Russian troll - YOU- posting intentional disinformation.
You are a complete an utter idiot. A photo taken from a site YOU don't like isn't disinformation. You can't even dispute the facts laid out in the analysis about how it's impossible based upon how often Wuhan mutates, that there is no way Omicron came from it. Every single thing you've responded to on what I gave you is total inaccurate. The analysis wasn't even coming from Los Alamos you idiot. You're a buffoon.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
The links I've posted for you clearly demonstrate the lineages.
Omicron came from the original strains.
It does not. Your link provided no demonstration of the lineages. It is impossible that Omicron came from the Wuhan strain. The required mutations Wuhan would have to go through is impossible from the timeframe. You can't dispute that nor does your stupid link show that.

It does not. Your link provided no demonstration of the lineages. It is impossible that Omicron came from the Wuhan strain. The required mutations Wuhan would have to go through is impossible from the timeframe. You can't dispute that nor does your stupid link show that.
We’re living in the human version of Orwell’s Animal Farm.

Reactions: your_master5
We’re living in the human version of Orwell’s Animal Farm.

Nope. Still there

After vaccination, the mRNA will enter the muscle cells. Once inside, they use the cells’ machinery to produce a harmless piece of what is called the spike protein. The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it, leaving the body as waste.

Reactions: *33*
ADVERTISEMENT