ADVERTISEMENT

Fourth Pfizer Dose Slashed Risk of Catching Omicron in Study

Yes. It is.

Supported by DATA.
No, it's not. The dumbass manipulated the 2020 election results by county and aggregated them up. That's not data, that's manipulation to show something which only a bonehead like yourself believes.

"manipulated"?

No. He tracked them and cross-correlated with county Covid deaths rates.
That's "math".
It's not "math". He has no idea who in those counties got the jab vs. who didn't and who they voted for or what they are registered as. On top of that, each area had their own mandates back then. I'm also glad you showed a STUPID ASS CHART FROM OVER A YEAR AGO!

Reactions: Pinehawk
Why would you want 4-5 injections when you’re just going to get infected anyway
Because with vaccinations and boosts, I will have a very very low likelihood of a serious sickness AND lowered likelihood of Long Covid.

deaths_vaxx_rate_071422.jpg

• Haha
No. And there’s a greater likelihood you’ll completely destroy your immune system.

More Russian propaganda falsehoods.
Vaccines are saving lives. The GOP is taking a "Covid Hit" in voters from all the anti-vaxxers, so I guess a "Good Job!" is in order for you here...

No. And there’s a greater likelihood you’ll completely destroy your immune system.

As yet unproven, but perhaps a reasonable concern given that we don't really understand how the human body will react to continued and repetitive use of these MRNA vaccines,.. Suffice to say, we are typically never quite as smart as we think we are.

As yet unproven, but perhaps a reasonable concern given that we don't really understand how the human body will react to continued and repetitive use of these MRNA vaccines
Pretty much the same as other vaccines.
They simply use a different method to trigger how the antibodies are created.

They weren't created "yesterday", they've been studied for well north of a decade already.

• Sad
As yet unproven, but perhaps a reasonable concern given that we don't really understand how the human body will react to continued and repetitive use of these MRNA vaccines,.. Suffice to say, we are typically never quite as smart as we think we are.
We’re not as smart...and probably a lot more greedy.

Dr. Ute Kruger is a researcher and senior physician at Lunds University in Sweden. She’s the former Chief of Pathology, a field that she’s worked in for the last 25 years, with a specialty in breast cancer diagnosis for the past 18 years. She’s studied thousands of autopsies and breast cancer samples. She’s extremely familiar with the industry and patient age, tumor size, and malignancy grade are all within her field of expertise and have had a natural rhythm throughout her career. That natural rhythm came to a halt in 2021 once the vaccine rollout began.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

Dr. Ute Kruger is a researcher and senior physician at Lunds University in Sweden. She’s the former Chief of Pathology, a field that she’s worked in for the last 25 years, with a specialty in breast cancer diagnosis for the past 18 years. She’s studied thousands of autopsies and breast cancer samples. She’s extremely familiar with the industry and patient age, tumor size, and malignancy grade are all within her field of expertise and have had a natural rhythm throughout her career. That natural rhythm came to a halt in 2021 once the vaccine rollout began.
More Russian propaganda.

Pretty much the same as other vaccines. They simply use a different method to trigger how the antibodies are created. They weren't created "yesterday", they've been studied for well north of a decade already.
All of that is common knowledge,... Again, as I said and you conveniently excluded, we are typically never quite as smart as we think we are.

Propaganda

Here was EU's response to some of their nonsense:

• Haha

Your buddy has a whopping 6 publications listed.

And NONE relating to Covid vaccines.

I'd THINK if she had actual data to back these online statements up, it'd be plastered all over BMJ, Lancet, Nature, etc.

But it's not, because it's propaganda, not science.

• Haha
Propaganda

Here was EU's response to some of their nonsense:

No conflict of interest there :rolleyes:
That response is the equivalent of your young lady crush at the Mustang Ranch insisting she has no STD’s despite the open sores on her lip. Who ya gonna believe?
Who do you think you are?,... Donald Trump the declassifier?
🤣🤣🤣

No conflict of interest there
Nope

It's a consortium of actual doctors.

Cannot seem to find ANYTHING online in ANY journals that confirms the "breast cancer epidemic" your propaganda site is pushing. Which you'd THINK would be a major news story IF IT WAS REAL.

But it's fake, and so are you.

• Haha
I would be embarrassed to post anything from the EMA. Talk about conflict$ of intere$t. :rolleyes:

More conspiracy sites, on top of conspiracy sites.

How about you go back to your original claim about that "pathologist" and "cancers".
If that's real, then EVERY pathologist EVERYWHERE should be seeing the same thing. There SHOULD BE publications about it now (>1 year later) vs some random blog page.

Can you source some of that for me to substantiate your claims?

More conspiracy sites, on top of conspiracy sites.

How about you go back to your original claim about that "pathologist" and "cancers".
If that's real, then EVERY pathologist EVERYWHERE should be seeing the same thing. There SHOULD BE publications about it now (>1 year later) vs some random blog page.

Can you source some of that for me to substantiate your claims?
Not ‘my claims’.

I find things on Twitter relevant to my interests then post them here. Kind of like chis. Only like 40 or 50 less times per day.

Like this one re: a 600% increase in deaths of unknown causes. 🤔

I post articles. You don’t read them...or watch the included videos, because your shtick is moving goalposts and shouting “RUSSIA!!” or “CONSPIRACY!!!”

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: Finance85

Lol do you know how mRNAs work? Not vaccines...just mRNAs?

Reactions: Joes Place
care to describe immortal time yet?
Sure dipstick. When diagnosis and the first treatment prescription is misclassified as exposed rather than accounted for as unexposed. Which the bias can exist for MANY peer reviewed studies and has. But was never part of our discussions. I'm sure you'll tout the Together trial and it's conclusions, just like idiot bag Joe did despite it's numerous bias's and flaws. You're not an objective person. Please keep injecting Remdesivir after hospitalization like you admitted doing and putting patients at risk of renal failure and death. None of the research shows benefit there, yet you did it. Dumbass.

Remdesivir after hospitalization like you admitted doing and putting patients at risk of renal failure and death

Why wouldn't you use remdesivir...there is a proven clear benefit for pts not on ecmo/mv.... cant say I've ever seen a renal failure from remdesivir or death...or one described from the tens of thousands of pts given it in our hosp system... why don't you show a study that says as much... at least you have proven you can copy and paste from the internet.

While you are at it why don't you copy and paste definition of survivor bias. As I'm sure you still "know" infection immunity has better antibody response than vaccine immunity

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT