ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News pundit Jesse Watters revealed on TV that he got a 25-year-old co-worker into his automobile by flattening her car tires

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
While he was married... This is some real family values gold... She becomes his next wife... Cohost compares him to the Zodiac Killer and they all have a good laugh.

Fox News Host Boasts He Let Air Out Of Young Staffer’s Tires In Order To Trick Her Into Riding Home In His Car​

April 18, 2022 Fox News, Trump cultists

The New York Daily News reports:
Fox News pundit Jesse Watters revealed on TV that he got a 25-year-old co-worker into his automobile by flattening her car tires. “When I was trying to get Emma to date me, first thing I did, let the air out of her tires,” he confessed on “The Five” last week.
Watters, who was 39 and married at the time, is referring to his second wife, Emma DiGiovine, whom he wed in December 2019. “She couldn’t go anywhere, she needed a lift,” Water told his co-hosts. “I said ‘Hey you need a lift?’ She got right into the car.”
Read the full article. As you’ll see in the clip, co-host Greg Gutfeld compares Watters to “the Zodiac killer.” And then everybody laughs.

Because you know…Rules.

97b56861f99ddad3.jpg

And, people wonder why Fox keeps making huge payouts for sexual harassment. Watters could have been arrested for this.
Oh, and he was married at the time. Family values network, folks.
How about the producer who was arrested for pedophilia, Don Lemon fondling his own stinky crotch and then shoving his fingers in a guy's face....and Tuggin' Toobin, who was caught jacking off during a zoom call.

I don't remember any of that either.

• Haha
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
How about the producer who was arrested for pedophilia, Don Lemon fondling his own stinky crotch and then shoving his fingers in a guy's face....and Tuggin' Toobin, who was caught jacking off during a zoom call.

I don't remember any of that either.
You seem fairly lucid about them. Is it your contention that any bad behavior, real, or ginned up, about someone else excuses the behavior of Watters?

Did you ever weigh in on the above mentioned behavior at CNN?

You probably said, yea but Trump.
You can find a rich history of my calling for people to face consequences for boorish or illegal behavior. I’m sure you’ve then chastised me for being too woke or cancelling the deviants like Watters.
Not surprising that the older Fox set like you gets all bristled up when one of your own gets caught being repulsive.

They don't even pretend to be social conservatives anymore.

Welcome to America, land of easy divorce, land of broken families.

You can find a rich history of my calling for people to face consequences for boorish or illegal behavior. I’m sure you’ve then chastised me for being too woke or cancelling the deviants like Watters.
Not surprising that the older Fox set like you gets all bristled up when one of your own gets caught being repulsive.

Every time you come at me, you paint me as a Fox News person. And every time I have to correct you and say I do not watch Fox News, with the exception of Greg Gutfeld for the comedy. I've told you many times I cannot stand Carlson, Hannity, Ingram, and now Watters because his show is no different from the first three I mentioned.

Maybe one of these days it will stick. Maybe you're Joe old and have troubles with memory, I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: NCHawk5
Every time you come at me, you paint me as a Fox News person. And every time I have to correct you and say I do not watch Fox News, with the exception of Greg Gutfeld for the comedy. I've told you many times and cannot stand Carlson, Hannity, Ingram, and now Watters because his show is no different from the first three I mentioned.

Maybe one of these days it will stick. Maybe you're Joe old and have troubles with memory, I don't know.
He puts people into groups that they don’t belong in daily. It’s a way for simple-minded brainwashed morons to understand the world.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
How do you bring that up in conversation?

"Hey honey, funny story. Remember when your tires were flat and you needed a ride?"

Reactions: Tom Paris
He puts people into groups that they don’t belong in daily. It’s a way for simple-minded brainwashed morons to understand the world.
Well, he obviously thinks if someone disagrees with him or questions anything he says, they must be a Trumper and a Fox News viewer. Pretty shallow thought process going on there. Not everyone is Team Red or Team Blue.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Well, he obviously thinks if someone disagrees with him or questions anything he says, they must be a Trumper and a Fox News viewer. Pretty shallow thought process going on there. Not everyone is Team Red or Team Blue.
That’s the game. Anyone not on board with his ideology is a trumper, cue 5 other knuckleheads joining in, everyone jerks each other off, rinse off, repeat

He didn't "disagree with" you. You claimed he did something without providing any proof and he responded. You then deflected and whined like a bitch like you always do. You're the male Goldmom.

One must remember, Jesse was mentored by a one Mr. Dild O' Reilly, who desperately wanted to have sex with a loofah while sex harassing his producer. Dil Do' must be proud of his protege'.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT