ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News pundit Jesse Watters revealed on TV that he got a 25-year-old co-worker into his automobile by flattening her car tires

Insert pearl necklace joke at your discretion...
97b56861f99ddad3.jpg
I'd flatten her tires...

Reactions: dandh and fsu1jreed
Every time you come at me, you paint me as a Fox News person. And every time I have to correct you and say I do not watch Fox News, with the exception of Greg Gutfeld for the comedy. I've told you many times I cannot stand Carlson, Hannity, Ingram, and now Watters because his show is no different from the first three I mentioned.

Maybe one of these days it will stick. Maybe you're Joe old and have troubles with memory, I don't know.
I made a post, and you responded with, "But, but, what about someone else".
Threads like this should be easy. Watters is a bum. He disabled a young, female co-workers car, and then made himself available to give her a ride. That's straight up predator behavior. Just call him bad, and move along.

I made a post, and you responded with, "But, but, what about someone else".
Threads like this should be easy. Watters is a bum. He disabled a young, female co-workers car, and then made himself available to give her a ride. That's straight up predator behavior. Just call him bad, and move along.
I don’t condone what Watters did, and I can’t stand his smug attitude. Now stop lumping me in with Trumpers and Fox News viewers. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve told you.

Voted Biden, AZ’s Mark Kelly, and all Democrats at the local level here in Arizona.

Doesn’t mean I can’t disagree with you liberals on some/many things.

I don’t condone what Watters did, and I can’t stand his smug attitude. Now stop lumping me in with Trumpers and Fox News viewers. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve told you.

Voted Biden, AZ’s Mark Kelly, and all Democrats at the local level here in Arizona.

Doesn’t mean I can’t disagree with you liberals on some/many things.
Fair enough.

One must remember, Jesse was mentored by a one Mr. Dild O' Reilly, who desperately wanted to have sex with a loofah while sex harassing his producer. Dil Do' must be proud of his protege'.
Speaking of Billy Boy he's trending. Evidently went on a tirade at the airport. Because his flight to the Caribbean was delayed.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Speaking of Billy Boy he's trending. Evidently went on a tirade at the airport. Because his flight to the Caribbean was delayed.
Yea I saw that. Went nutso at the poor Jet Blue guy. First, I didn't think rollers flew Jet Blue. That's like an enhanced Spirit Airlines. Second, it's Turks and Caicos. I've been there and it's vastly overrated. A 4 hr delay wouldn't have done anything for his vacation.

ADVERTISEMENT