ADVERTISEMENT

Fox/Tucker... at it, again.

MitchLL

HR Legend
Dec 26, 2018
So...last week they spent several days attempting to trash Kamala Harris as she is one of the potential vp picks for Biden.

Last night they went after Susan Rice. I don't know if they view them as the two most likely choices, but it's a concerted effort to hurt Biden, again.

With the predicted announcement this week, they shouldn't need to go after any others.

Someone should inform them that the November election is 100% about Trump.

So...last week they spent several days attempting to trash Kamala Harris as she is one of the potential vp picks for Biden.

Last night they went after Susan Rice. I don't know if they view them as the two most likely choices, but it's a concerted effort to hurt Biden, again.

With the predicted announcement this week, they shouldn't need to go after any others.

Someone should inform them that the November election is 100% about Trump.
So you have no problem with the "VP candidate will be a black female" route as opposed to finding the best candidate? That's how things should operate?

Hard-hitting News:

She doesn’t even work for Popeye’s. She’s an actress named Deidrei Henry. She’s from Barbados, not New Orleans. She didn’t make that chicken.

635895111883409761-pop2.jpg

Last edited:
With the fragile health of Joe Biden, the number
one requirement for his VP: Be ready to assume
the Presidency if Joe passes on to that Big White
House In The Sky.

Reactions: Hammer93
So you have no problem with the "VP candidate will be a black female" route as opposed to finding the best candidate? That's how things should operate?

they do a lot of advanced work. Maybe they found that seven of the top 10 most qualified were black women, so they were confident to make such a statement.

Reactions: seam
With the fragile health of Joe Biden, the number
one requirement for his VP: Be ready to assume
the Presidency if Joe passes on to that Big White
House In The Sky.

If Joe Biden's health is "fragile", how would you consider Trumps?

He's obese, heart disease, mysterious midnight run to the hospital, can't walk down a ramp without assistance, slurs his words, can't drink water with one hand...

Absolutely no problem with that decision. The primary goal of Mericans should be to remove Trump. If Biden/Dems feel a Black female helps... go that route. There's obviously several qualified that fit that description.

Merica needs to heal. The sooner Trump is gone, the quicker that occurs.

Biden only said he was picking a woman VP. Hopefully the Union will still be standing if a woman VP ever takes office.

Reactions: seam and Torg

Are you saying that a black female can't be the best candidate? Although, it is the media who has pushed the "must be a black female" narrative. All Biden has said is that his running mate will be female and maybe implied that it would be a person of color (but not necessarily black).

Reactions: seam and lucas80
It is extremely possible that neither Trump or Biden
will be with us in 2024. Both men are living on
borrowed time. Their health is a walking time bomb.

It is extremely possible that neither Trump or Biden
will be with us in 2024. Both men are living on
borrowed time. Their health is a walking time bomb.

Here's another chance share Biden's health problems since you avoided answering when I asked above?

If Joe Biden's health is "fragile", how would you consider Trumps?

He's obese, heart disease, mysterious midnight run to the hospital, can't walk down a ramp without assistance, slurs his words, can't drink water with one hand...

Reactions: lucas80
Absolutely no problem with that decision. The primary goal of Mericans should be to remove Trump. If Biden/Dems feel a Black female helps... go that route. There's obviously several qualified that fit that description.

How do you figure? The lefts constant character attacks on people with different views will not be forgotten. People like you have created a hatred and a divide in this country that may never heal. It will get worse, not better.

Biden only said he was picking a woman VP. Hopefully the Union will still be standing if a woman VP ever takes office.

Wanna bet if he picks a white woman that the streets will fill with more protesters?

How do you figure? The lefts constant character attacks on people with different views will not be forgotten. People like you have created a hatred and a divide in this country that may never heal. It will get worse, not better.
We've created divide? That's effing laughable.

Trumpsters will slither back under a rock come next spring. Or, go back to their meth labs and corporate tax shelters.

At least the democrats have their priorities straight; in these trying times it's of paramount importance that the VP be of a certain race and gender.

The primary goal of Mericans should be to remove Trump. If Biden/Dems feel a Black female helps... go that route. There's obviously several qualified that fit that description.

I think this is overly optimistic. The goal is absolutely to get Trump and his administration away from the White House, but I doubt any healing happens. On January 21st, the Lincoln Project will turn its guns back on the Democrats. Suddenly fiscal responsibility will matter again. Fox News will make scandals out of arugula salads and tan suits where just months earlier, they turned a blind eye to real crimes committed by the Trump Administration. And then add Trump's aggrieved whackjob followers who believe anything they're told raising hell about Joe Biden secretly being a Muslim, baby-eating, lizard person who's coming for all the guns, OAN and Alex Jones throwing tons and tons of shit at the wall to see what sticks, and we're still going to be a fractured shithole country. Where we can rest easy though, is that the nuclear codes will be in the hands of adults again.

It was Democrat, Tulsi Gabbard, who brought Kamala Harris's dreadful political record to light during the debates. Susan Rice's record speaks for itself.

This is unbelievable to me. We used to always choose from among career politicians. (which I did not and still do not like.)

Now that we have broken that cycle, our choice is going to be between a free-market big thinker backed up by a career politician ... and a career politician backed up by a rude, selfish, and insensitive deep-state careerist.

Susan Rice should not be allowed anywhere near the Presidency. Her crude demeaner and vulgar manner of speech should have had her removed from any centers of power years ago. She butchers the language through profanity even worse than does Hillary Clinton. She has the ability to work more "****s" and "C***suckers" into a sentence than did Al Swearengen.

She is far too vulgar and unpolished for America.

Last edited:
Reactions: Panic1769
This is unbelievable to me. We used to always choose from among career politicians. (which I did not and still do not like.)

Now that we have broken that cycle, our choice is going to be between a free-market big thinker backed up by a career politician ... and a career politician backed up by a selfish and insensitive deep-state careerist.

Susan Rice should not be allowed anywhere near the Presidency. Her crude demeaner and vulgar manner of speech should have had her removed from any centers of power years ago. She butchers the language through profanity even worse than does Hillary Clinton. She has the ability to work more "****s" and "C***suckers" into a sentence than did Al Swearengen.

She is far to vulgar and unpolished for America.

Titus, after Trump, I'm not sure how anyone who follows could be too vulgar or unpolished for America. LOL that you think he's a free-market big thinker.

As far as Rice goes, what are some of these examples of vulgar manner of speech? I'll admit to being in the dark here, as outside her time as the UN Ambassador I can't say i'd followed her very much. And regardless, I don't expect her to be the VP.

In any event, one of the great successes of the Bush administration was to (through Condoleezza Rice) neutralize Omar Gaddafi.

Susan Rice made sure that there was no carryover. If Bush did it, it must be reversed. ... I mean that she made this assumption, and did not look back

Last edited:
Titus, after Trump, I'm not sure how anyone who follows could be too vulgar or unpolished for America. LOL that you think he's a free-market big thinker.

As far as Rice goes, what are some of these examples of vulgar manner of speech? I'll admit to being in the dark here, as outside her time as the UN Ambassador I can't say i'd followed her very much. And regardless, I don't expect her to be the VP.

Stories about her style have bubbled over into newspaper editorials for years. My guess is that you could google and find a few examples of her dressing down and threatening employees and foreign leaders through her own verbal style. (The threats against foreign leaders were allegedly to be relayed by State Department employees; "You tell so-and-so to go F*** himself ... that sort of thing.)

In my view "Energy Independence" might be the best example of his being a big-thinker. He is like this in a lot of areas. Not strangling the economy through taxation is another, ... or through regulation. Those are all big notions.

Having the federal government regulate the wearing of face masks (Joe Biden's platform) is not an example of big thinking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated

Oh, please. Trump built his entire campaign on fear and division.

If you support Trump, you have zero room to talk. Zero.

In my view "Energy Independence" might be the best example of his being a big-thinker. He is like this in a lot of areas. Not strangling the economy through taxation is another, ... or through regulation. Those are all big notions.

That's hardly a new concept though - both conservatives and liberals have been talking about it for years. Since 9/11, they've both made progress at it. Don't act like Trump came up with it on his own.

Weird that the economy had been growing for most of Obama's 2nd term despite those exorbitant taxes - which weren't nearly as onerous as people said, particularly for companies after they got done with their tax breaks and loopholes. I'd have been fully on-board had the GOP actually tried legit tax reform, instead of the massive tax cut we got, which overwhelmingly benefited the 1%.

I'd love to have an honest discussion about regulation. I'll agree that there's always the danger that too much regulation can be bad, but so can too little. There's a reason we have things like the FDA and the EPA after all. Much of Trump's approach has been that if Obama called for it, it must be bad.

Now that we have broken that cycle, our choice is going to be between a free-market big thinker backed up by a career politician ... and a career politician backed up by a rude, selfish, and insensitive deep-state careerist.

giphy.gif

Give me a f*cking break.

Give me a f*cking break.

I also have no doubt we'd all be surprised at the number of congressmen/senators, not to mention anyone in the WH from POTUS on down who use profanity behind closed doors. I don't particularly care.

I asked Titus for some examples and he wouldn't provide any. Odd that he's evidently okay with all the profane language has used in public, but it's bad when Rice does in private settings?

ADVERTISEMENT