ADVERTISEMENT

Fox/Tucker... at it, again.

Oh, please. Trump built his entire campaign on fear and division.

If you support Trump, you have zero room to talk. Zero.

You really think that? Have you a notion where "Identity Politics" originated? Right now we have a national political party that has no other "issue." Their entire belief system is built around putting each and every voter/citizen into a compartment and then targeting them with promises of somethings-for-nothing.

Last edited:
Wanna bet if he picks a white woman that the streets will fill with more protesters?
I'll take your money. If it is a white woman it will be someone imminently palatable to the base. The only white women I give much of a shot of being the VP are Elizabeth Warren and Tammy Baldwin. Both would be well received.
If it is Tammy Duckworth or a Latina, same thing. There will be no complaints.

I'll take your money. If it is a white woman it will be someone imminently palatable to the base. The only white women I give much of a shot of being the VP are Elizabeth Warren and Tammy Baldwin. Both would be well received.
If it is Tammy Duckworth or a Latina, same thing. There will be no complaints.

You have too much faith in the mob

You really think that? Have you a notion where "Identity Politics" originated? Right now we have national political party that has no other "issue." Their entire belief system is built around putting each and every voter/citizen into a compartment and then targeting them with promises of somethings-for-nothing.
Nailed it.

If he wants someone who will fire people up there are two choices - Warren or Abrams. It won't be Warren. I'm really hoping for Abrams.

Abrams has very few connections in Washington, though. However, Biden does so he may not need that from her. I'm kind of hoping for Duckworth myself. I don't think there are any truly bad choices on the list right now, although Karen Bass has some ties to Scientology, evidently and once praised Castro.

Nah, but there will be a lot of whining on MSNBC about it. But Biden has one thing going for him. It really doesn't matter who he picks, people will still vote against Trump.

No argument here

This is unbelievable to me. We used to always choose from among career politicians. (which I did not and still do not like.)

Now that we have broken that cycle, our choice is going to be between a free-market big thinker backed up by a career politician ... and a career politician backed up by a rude, selfish, and insensitive deep-state careerist.

Susan Rice should not be allowed anywhere near the Presidency. Her crude demeaner and vulgar manner of speech should have had her removed from any centers of power years ago. She butchers the language through profanity even worse than does Hillary Clinton. She has the ability to work more "****s" and "C***suckers" into a sentence than did Al Swearengen.

She is far too vulgar and unpolished for America.

Wow. You're scared sh#tless...

I didn't think it was possible to fit so much hypocrisy and irony into just a few short paragraphs. Congrats.

Reactions: Torg and seam
Abrams has very few connections in Washington, though. However, Biden does so he may not need that from her. I'm kind of hoping for Duckworth myself. I don't think there are any truly bad choices on the list right now, although Karen Bass has some ties to Scientology, evidently and once praised Castro.
Abrams is the most gifted politician on his list. Had the GA gubernatorial election not been stolen by the guy running it, she would have been considered a top candidate for the presidency if not in 2020, certainly by 2024. She's incredibly smart. She's done good work as a representative in GA and great work getting people to the polls since that election. She has a gift for connecting with people on a deep level that is exactly what Biden lacks. And no one on that list, in my opinion, would do as well firing up the minority vote that will be crucial.

If the best candidate is one who gives you the best chance to oust Trump is a black female, that is who should be selected.

I'll give you credit, you don't try to hide your preference for identity politics.

Abrams has very few connections in Washington, though. However, Biden does so he may not need that from her. I'm kind of hoping for Duckworth myself. I don't think there are any truly bad choices on the list right now, although Karen Bass ... once praised Castro.
Crucify her.

Abrams is the most gifted politician on his list. Had the GA gubernatorial election not been stolen by the guy running it, she would have been considered a top candidate for the presidency if not in 2020, certainly by 2024. She's incredibly smart. She's done good work as a representative in GA and great work getting people to the polls since that election. She has a gift for connecting with people on a deep level that is exactly what Biden lacks. And no one on that list, in my opinion, would do as well firing up the minority vote that will be crucial.
Tucker, Don, and the trash of HROT would go positively crazy if Biden picks Abrams. She is the black woman who would trigger them the most.

This is unbelievable to me. We used to always choose from among career politicians. (which I did not and still do not like.)

Now that we have broken that cycle, our choice is going to be between a free-market big thinker backed up by a career politician ... and a career politician backed up by a rude, selfish, and insensitive deep-state careerist.

Susan Rice should not be allowed anywhere near the Presidency. Her crude demeaner and vulgar manner of speech should have had her removed from any centers of power years ago. She butchers the language through profanity even worse than does Hillary Clinton. She has the ability to work more "****s" and "C***suckers" into a sentence than did Al Swearengen.

She is far too vulgar and unpolished for America.

"A free-market big thinker..."? Who's that? Certainly not Trump!

Reactions: Torg
You really think that? Have you a notion where "Identity Politics" originated? Right now we have a national political party that has no other "issue."

Let me guess. The Republicans.

Was it when Trump rode the escalator to tell us how Mexican illegals are murderers and rapists?

Or was it when Rick DeSantis dogwhistled "Don't monkey this up" to open the FL gubernatorial race?

Or was it when they hatched the "Southern Strategy" to secure the southern white vote?

Reactions: Torg
Would picking Bass cost Biden a win in Florida?

Would picking Bass cost Biden a win in Florida?

I have no clue. I honestly don't know enough about her to say. To be honest, I don't think it matters who he picks as long as it isn't a complete dumbshit like Sarah Palin or something. This election is about Trump.

So...last week they spent several days attempting to trash Kamala Harris as she is one of the potential vp picks for Biden.

Last night they went after Susan Rice. I don't know if they view them as the two most likely choices, but it's a concerted effort to hurt Biden, again.

With the predicted announcement this week, they shouldn't need to go after any others.

Someone should inform them that the November election is 100% about Trump.

Someone doesn't understand how op cable news works.

She hasn't done jack crap other than being a talking head. Honestly her biggest accomplishment is losing.

Tucker Carlson joins Alex Jones and Hustler Magazine in a fun Jeopardy answer.

Reactions: ft254
ADVERTISEMENT