ADVERTISEMENT

Fox viewers turn on their own

Clinton should sue them for libel. Fox ‘News’ would change their tune pretty quick.

I have never been close to having the same loyalty towards a politician as Trumpsters have for Trump. That’s on the same level as being a fanboy.
After the last week if yo
I have never been close to having the same loyalty towards a politician as Trumpsters have for Trump. That’s on the same level as being a fanboy.
It’s called a cult....

I’m surprised no one hasn’t just invented the missing emails. You could make them say anything. What would Hill’s defense be?

I think I will keep that video so I can post it the next time I hear that liberals have become unhinged, or somebody mentions TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). :rolleyes:

May of those posters actually wanted him to die. Think about that ... they wanted him to die because of something he said on TV. :eek:

Well, the plan to MAGA is coming along nicely I see.:(

I think I will keep that video so I can post it the next time I hear that liberals have become unhinged, or somebody mentions TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). :rolleyes:

May of those posters actually wanted him to die. Think about that ... they wanted him to die because of something he said on TV. :eek:

Well, the plan to MAGA is coming along nicely I see.:(
If this gets you worked out think about the tweets and emails they get at the View.

I’m surprised no one hasn’t just invented the missing emails. You could make them say anything. What would Hill’s defense be?
this how the Russia thing got started. trump suggested putin could find them then it was on like donkey kong

No, you were just trying to make a false equivalency to criticism of Bush. I thought I would help by providing a better comparison.

Another “that’s different” defense.

It always amazes me lacking in self awareness you political team members are. Oh well, thinking for yourself isn’t for everyone.

I don’t remember claiming they did.

This is one of the really truly dumber "both sides" attempts. George W Bush was actually President of the United States for 8 years, he was still relevant 2 years after he left office. But I still think there was absolutely no way that say MSNBC or even the most liberal blog/twitter account you can point to was still running obsessively with "scandal" stories about him two years after he left office.

You want to compare talk about Bill Clinton two years after he left office vs GW Bush two years after he left office--OK I might buy it. But comparing coverage of W in the liberal media vs Hillary by Fox and the Trumptards now, especially when the Hillary nonsense is most of the time nothing but deflection and BS scandal mongering--is completely ridiculous.

They just cannot, absolutely cannot let the Clinton's go. It's pathological. I'm sure I'll see another "Clinton's running in 2020" post shortly so the usual suspects here can have another excuse for a multi-page thread blasting away at her.

Reactions: BelemNole
Another “that’s different” defense.

It always amazes me lacking in self awareness you political team members are. Oh well, thinking for yourself isn’t for everyone.
So how are what Bush and Hillary did even remotely similar? If it's a sh*tty comparison, it's a sh*tty comparison. And it was a really sh*tty comparison.

Why? I don’t believe she ever would sue them but they falsely accuse her regularly.

Cause that's how libel laws work in this county. Clinton is the definition of a public figure and the bar is so ungodly high it's not worth it. Not to mention she would open herself to depositions where they could ask her anything and then just leak it on-air

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT