ADVERTISEMENT

Fran McCaffery will miss Sunday's game after testing positive for COVID

No shit,.. who will the haters blame if Fran isn't there to take the flak?
I know right. If he's not there on Sunday he can't possibly have anything to do with the outcome. I mean, it's not like anything he's done and set in place all year right up until gametime could possibly have any bearing on how the team plays or who starts and gets the most playing time, right? That's completely on the assistants who I am sure are operating with complete freedom and independence in all aspects of game and personnel management. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw out a completely different starting lineup from what Fran's used all year. I doubt that Fran even hired those guys.

Billy Tylor will coach like a good little solder he is and run out the same starting lineup that has taken the floor all season. Nothing will change.

Not quite sure how I moved them, but let’s recap and see:

@Rifler said “No shit,.. who will the haters blame if Fran isn't there to take the flak?”

You replied “What if IOWA starts fast and are up 20 at half ?”

I pointed out where people bitched about Fran after being up 16 to this exact same team on the road three weeks ago. (* up 20 3:17 into the 2nd half).

Where I see the goal post being moved is when you asked if it was the same game that Iowa was up 3 with 90 seconds. That would be the definition of moving goal posts.
Trolling seems to be your MO and I’ve no time for that approach…

Fran could literally change public perception of himself in 3 games if he wanted to, which pisses me off even more

Which one of you closet coaches have gotten a call from Fran or Gary to coach this weekend? It's the perfect time for you to show you're the best coach on this forum....
I did.

Fran said, "Don't worry about it. I've been on cruise control for 12 years. There'll be Falbos pies delivered at halftime. Make sure nobody eats more than two slices."

Reactions: RocknRollface
Which one of you closet coaches have gotten a call from Fran or Gary to coach this weekend? It's the perfect time for you to show you're the best coach on this forum....

Sorry but i had no say in the roster creation which is 75% of coaching.

Yeah, because thats how it works.

Pitiful attempt at being clever.

• Love
Reactions: KcTo
Fran will probably get a T from home. And whoever coaches the team, please play Keegan, Kris, Joe T, Perkins, and Ulis to close out both halves.

ADVERTISEMENT