ADVERTISEMENT

Fredo Cuomo gets eaten alive on CNN even accidently blames his own brother lol!

He even blames his brother by accident lol

I am not a supporter of Cuomo, but I dis not see him get owned in that video. Those two guys did the same thing Trump does. They interrupted Cuomo and spoke over him with accusations that did not match what Cuomo said. This interview reminded me of Trump. Speaking louder than the other person does not make you right. That being said, that his was just part of the clip and I do think that these two gym owners have a point about gyms and what they are doing to protect their clientele.

You have to be a pretty big idiot to think Cuomo got “dunked on” in that interview. After seeing which poster shared the tweet...yep, makes perfect sense.

Reactions: MitchLL
Weak sauce. You Cons are really desperate. Probably just looking to be put out of your misery at this point.
Small victories, I guess. Kind of like the cons celebrating a Kansas Senate primary vote in a State where a Dem hasn't won in..........forever.

You have to be a pretty big idiot to think Cuomo got “dunked on” in that interview. After seeing which poster shared the tweet...yep, makes perfect sense.
He did get dunked in the fact that he agreed with them even though he really doesn't agree with them. That's about it though. Him saying he doesn't care about blue states and red states was hilarious. I wouldn't say dunked more like backtracking on basically everything he's said since Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT