ADVERTISEMENT

Free LIVE and REPLAY link for Iowa's final scrimmage Apr 20

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
It will be a LIVE link and will also serve as the replay.

Stay tuned....

Some side notes:

The University of Iowa has confirmed that the football team’s final spring practice on Friday evening will be available via the BTN2Go App.

The University release said the following:

“The practice will begin at 7 p.m., with gates opening at 6 p.m....The final practice will be streamed by BTN on BTN2GO. The Hawkeye Sports Network will be on the air from 7 to 8 p.m., with Gary Dolphin, Ed Podolak, and Rob Brooks discussing spring football and the upcoming season. ”

Last edited:
I thought you had to subscribe to BTN in order to watch BTN2GO. Wrong?

If you get BTN TV thru your cable company, Dish, Direct TV, etc, you get BTN2GO for free

what you might be thinking about is BTN Plus, which is online streaming only, and is an additional monthly cost

***The free link I will provide? You simply click on it and watch on your phone, your tablet, computer, or stream it to your TV.

Reactions: bloodredd
I thought you had to subscribe to BTN in order to watch BTN2GO. Wrong?
This. Unless, of course BTN2GO has it listed as free content once practice starts, similar to other TV apps that have some free content and then you authenticate via your TV provider to watch additional content.

About 15 min before the start, you should see the BTN2GO logo. The practice will begin to stream close to 7pm.

If you join the practice in progress, you can go to the start of the practice by going to the timer at the bottom of the screen, hover on the time line to see when the screen changed from the BTN logo to the practice, and click.

Or you can:

* Click on the timer to bounce around and look at key things
* Click on the timer to back up to watch a replay of a key play
* Always use this link as the REPLAY of the practice.

FREE LINK FOR THE FRI APRIL 20 SPRING PRACTICE:

Coming:

Ummmmmm....

If you join the practice in progress, you can go to the start of the practice by going to the timer at the bottom of the screen, hover on the time line to see when the screen changed from the BTN logo to the practice, and click.

Or you can:

Link Iowa scrimmage

I downloaded the btn2go app on my Roku, and I subscribe to Youtube TV so I'm getting it. Streaming fine.

Sort of a bare bones production, so no frills obviously.

Very surprised at the quick pace of the offense here. Snaps are coming very quickly.

Offense, not looking good. Amani Hooker and Jake Gervase making a lot of plays, 3 TO's by my count, 2 Stanley picks and a fumble by Weiting.

Stanley...not very accurate. Toren Young looks good. Max Cooper seeing time at WR. Don't remember seeing Easley at all yet.

I'd say Schmidt is ahead of Petras at this point, as should probably be expected.

I only watched for a short while. But didn’t appear that Stanley was working on his touch. All fastballs.

Or you can:

Link Iowa scrimmage
is there anyway I can watch the replay I'm on Big Ten Network to go but the scrimmage is over

ADVERTISEMENT