ADVERTISEMENT

Free Nugenix

sultanofsuede

HB Heisman
Nov 30, 2004
I just ordered a free sample to see if there is any effect at all. I’m skeptical but curious.

I think the whole OT board should order some today and we can compare notes on results in the coming weeks/months.

Yes, my decision was mostly driven by my now bald head. Maybe Nugenix can make me feel like I’m 25 again. If it doesn’t succeed in that regard, next step is to test out whatever Larry King was taking the last 30 years of his life.

I just ordered a free sample to see if there is any effect at all. I’m skeptical but curious.

I think the whole OT board should order some today and we can compare notes on results in the coming weeks/months.

Yes, my decision was mostly driven by my now bald head. Maybe Nugenix can make me feel like I’m 25 again. If it doesn’t succeed in that regard, next step is to test out whatever Larry King was taking the last 30 years of his life.
Hmm some energy would probably be good but I also like being bald and not having hair.
Next question, is it truly free for a sample and how much of a sample?

like-it-too.jpg

Hmm some energy would probably be good but I also like being bald and not having hair.
Next question, is it truly free for a sample and how much of a sample?
I can report you have to pay $6 for shipping and then you get an email congratulating you on your monthly (billable) subscription. Cancelable anytime, I’m going to cancel as soon as my trial arrives. Unless, of course, I feel like I’m 25.

I can report you have to pay $6 for shipping and then you get an email congratulating you on your monthly (billable) subscription. Cancelable anytime, I’m going to cancel as soon as my trial arrives. Unless, of course, I feel like I’m 25.
They're making their money by selling your information to every other company that makes/sells supplements, vitamins, penis enlarging pills, etc.

Reactions: Chuck C and nu2u
Can't you just go to a men's clinic and get a prescription for the real stuff if you want it? Isn't Nugenix just snake oil?

Reactions: ANYCHawk
I don’t know what the real stuff is. But that would be another great topic is someone wants to where their experience.

I just got an email from Nugenix telling me to check my mail, soon. Ok, thanks for letting me know.

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
I don’t know what the real stuff is. But that would be another great topic is someone wants to where their experience.

I just got an email from Nugenix telling me to check my mail, soon. Ok, thanks for letting me know.
I think the implication is if you have low testosterone you can go to a men's clinic and get testosterone shots that will definitely raise your level, rather than supplements that claim to raise it.

Bought a bottle 6 months ago. Told it could take 3 weeks to notice a difference. Take 3 pills a day and before the 3 weeks are up the pills are gone. Got another bottle, yeah I’m an idiot, and after 3 weeks felt no different. Finished the bottle and didn’t buy another. Another miracle pill that doesn’t work.

Reactions: Pinehawk and Moral
Day three. Nothing special of note to report. Still alive.

I did mow the lawn with some success. Actually, my kid did it and I rode indoors for about an hour. Maybe I’m getting smarter?

Last edited:
Guys if drugs work they get controlled and if they don't they're sold as supplements the jagaloons at the FDA don't want you to know about. One of the oldest carnival ruses.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT