ADVERTISEMENT

Free to a good home (or fan)

I have two tickets to the Iowa / Princeton Dual. First taker gets them. Having a son that participates in high school wrestling conflicts with being a season ticket holder and watching Friday and Suturday duals.

The tickets will be made available at will call to the first taker.

PLEASE do NOT ask for the tickets if there is any chance you will not use them. I would prefer the seats get filled with Iowa fans.

PM me here and once they are gone I will post.

Thanks

Ralph
I know it's late in the game, but W4L?

It’s more difficult to give things away on here than you would think. Tried giving up my midlands tickets last year a week in advance and didn’t have any takers.

Thanks for always remembering us. At this moment, I don't have any takers for additional tickets. I've found a family to use acuhawk's tickets and have given out tickets that were mailed to me, but no one has requested any more.

Thanks for always remembering us. At this moment, I don't have any takers for additional tickets. I've found a family to use acuhawk's tickets and have given out tickets that were mailed to me, but no one has requested any more.

I sent you two complete season tickets via Fed X yesterday, did you receive those?

I sent you two complete season tickets via Fed X yesterday, did you receive those?

Yes, and passed the Princeton tickets along to a mother and son last night.

Incidentally, the mail arrived 30 minutes ago and I received 7 more Princeton tickets. I'll hang out around the big video screen inside the Carver north entrance from 6:15 to 6:45, so if you decide at the last minute to bring a kid or two I'll have tickets for you. Look for short, heavy, aging and a gold Hawkeye cap.

I have two tickets to the Iowa / Princeton Dual. First taker gets them. Having a son that participates in high school wrestling conflicts with being a season ticket holder and watching Friday and Suturday duals.

PLEASE do NOT ask for the tickets if there is any chance you will not use them. I would prefer the seats get filled with Iowa fans.

Thanks

Ralph
You are always buying tickets you can't use. ;)
Over extended wrestling fan.

How's it going Ralph? Good luck and good health to you and D this season.

Reactions: Mpchillin

Thanks

Ralph

Now if you throw in some free ice cream cones..........

Reactions: UndercoverHawk
If you still have them available, I am taking my son tonight and was planning on buying tickets when I got there.

Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT