ADVERTISEMENT

#FreeStrummingram

Should Strummingram's Ban be lifted

• Total voters
Cqxn.gif

Trad, I already accepted one job, but I might have another offer by the end of the week as in-house counsel plus over-seeing some HR stuff. I promise I will learn from your mistakes. Thank you.

You just made the list, pal.
lol the only list we know about is your handful of cons on the board that you drag through the mud any chance you get. I disagree with liberals and cons, but would never wish harm upon them or attack their character.

This board is soooo much better than our old boards at Miserychant. Those of us who came here seeking asylum from the most over-moderated site on the internet (no exaggeration) are extremely grateful to both the admins/mods and the HROT locals for letting us participate on your site.

I appreciate Strummingham but he does have a quick temper and the dude is triggered by being politically correct and race.

I can somewhat understand people not wanting to be told they can say. But he took it to another level.

I never got it but he seemed liked a good dude overall. I’m all for giving posters another chance. Quite frankly I should have been banned a long time ago but they gave me another chance.

I went to wellness check him at UNC Rivals he said HROT shows “banned for breaking the rules.” Back around that time he was taking a COVID fatigued persons positions on some COVID stuff I believe. Even my boy @McLovin32 slapped him down a few times. I remember that because I like both of the posters so pretty much backed out of the thread as to not watch my parents fight (figuratively.)

He seemed pretty rounded to me so I would be shocked if he did something egregious. I hate that I trap all of this shit in my memory.
I just enjoyed making fun of him for believing and using the dumbshit "Plandemic" doc as fact in his arguments.

No, go ahead because there's a 100% chance that didn't happen. It's amazing what folks here will post sometimes.
I don’t remember why but I was gifted a 7 day ban by Tom, I apologized as he was right and the timeout was lifted early. I never check the email attached to my Rivals acct so hopefully I don’t not see a warning. As a matter of fact, I now recall Hotmail deleted that account.

ADVERTISEMENT