ADVERTISEMENT

French President Emmanuel Macron warned against escalation Sunday regarding Ukraine, a day after President Biden said Russian President...

Northern and his ilk have sure come a long way from the days of the Freedom Fry.

images

Why did the Whitehouse backtrack Biden's comments?

But that’s what will need to happen for sanctions to end.

The Russians are already pointing to the White House walking back Biden’s remark as coming from fear of Putin. No one who knows Putin says any of this will make a difference.
If Putin pulled back out of Ukraine there is no way the sanctions stay as is. The coalition is not that strong.

Why did the Whitehouse backtrack Biden's comments?
Because they are pussies? Wouldn’t be the first time Biden backtracked on things. I recall all the stuff he said he would do while on the campaign trail, only to backtrack once he was elected.

Go hide behind france and suck off Putin some more, you Commie.

Reactions: ft254 and THE_DEVIL
I think it's funny you think you know what is a thing in the right wing world. You most definitely not a thing in the right wing world. Trust me, we think nothing of you.
Well, if it isn't a thing in right wing world, then don't keep bringing it up here. But you are probably right, I don't pay attention to what the nutjobs are talking about beyond how they seem to strongly support the Russians in all this. I'm sure you know far better than I what they are talking about. That's not something I would be very proud of but you do you.

Because they are pussies? Wouldn’t be the first time Biden backtracked on things. I recall all the stuff he said he would do while on the campaign trail, only to backtrack once he was elected.

Ridiculous post in so many ways.

They're the pussies? Isn't he the guy in charge? Why did he allow them to backtrack?

If Putin pulled back out of Ukraine there is no way the sanctions stay as is. The coalition is not that strong.
If Putin pulled out of Ukraine, would he send back the kidnapped Ukrainians? What happens when the world gets a real look at Mariupol? The real number of Ukrainian dead will finally come out.

We may loosen sanctions, but they don’t get to be part of Europe again until he’s gone. He’s Kim Jung Un. He’s killed too many people.

Reactions: franklinman
LOL. Another poster deflecting away from a world leader scolding Biden and instead trying to make it about Republicans. Pathetic.
NOW you care what other world leaders think? Too bad the flips on on policy views the Republican party has can't be harnessed into energy somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: THE_DEVIL
If Putin pulled out of Ukraine, would he send back the kidnapped Ukrainians? What happens when the world gets a real look at Mariupol? The real number of Ukrainian dead will finally come out.

We may loosen sanctions, but they don’t get to be part of Europe again until he’s gone. He’s Kim Jung Un. He’s killed too many people.
Well, the question and my point were about sanctions . As far as Russia rejoining the international community, I think we will be unpleasantly surprised how quickly most of the world reengages.

Well, the question and my point were about sanctions . As far as Russia rejoining the international community, I think we will be unpleasantly surprised how quickly most of the world reengages.
No, I mean certain sanctions will remain in effect. They won’t just magically get favored trade status back.

You seemed shocked that Biden allowed them to backtrack. I’m not shocked, but i dont think it needed to be backtracked.

You are a commie sympthizer standing behind the french

Using your own logic, wouldn't backtracking make you a "commie sympthizer standing behind the french"?

Using your own logic, wouldn't backtracking make you a "commie sympthizer standing behind the french"?
I dont really care. Im not defending the backtracking, and propping up Macron so Putins feelings don’t get hurt.

you are a putin supporting commie and unamerican

Reactions: ft254
You know Macron is right. Hell, our own administration has backtracked.
I never said he wasn't. I just can't get over how fluid Republican positions are these days.

Personally, I think we heard what Biden actually feels. I think we heard what most non-5th column Americans feel. I think he said what most of NATO feels. But in the interests of keeping open some form of dialogue and to make sure Putin doesn't feel trapped in a corner, someone has to be the politician in the room and Macron has taken on that role. I wish he hadn't walked it back, but I'm betting there were good reasons beyond the obvious publicly known ones to do it.

Reactions: sober_teacher
I think it's funny you think you know what is a thing in the right wing world. You most definitely not a thing in the right wing world. Trust me, we think nothing of you.
Is that the general consensus in your oblast?

Look at the OP rooting for Russia! Someone got his talking points from the FSB today.

Yeah sounds familiar. It’s all a game. The bandits in Washington are robbing us blind. They’re all scum. We need massive reform in Washington.
The bandits are not all in Washington DC NC.....your view of the bad guys makes it easier for the bad guys to carry on. You might have to look about 200 miles north of DC to find where the best of bad guys lies.

How dare Biden take a tough tone on Putin!!

This is the Republican Party now.
The Northerns and Abbys of this board confirm it.
FMunnlUWUAALPRi.jpg
There is no one more anti Russian than me. If your opinions are incorrect and intellectually lazy, than that is on you. Don't try and deflect you political ignorance on those on the right. I find if funny that leftists on this board try and paint those on the right as pro Russian, sad. Which party is trying to eliminate individual freedom, hint, it isn't Republicans..........

Putin is hoping no one will call his nuclear bluff. Biden just looked him in the eye and shoved in a big stack of chips.

ADVERTISEMENT