ADVERTISEMENT

Frequency of posting by our magats

Hmmm, maybe they're all still stranded out at the "Coachella" event?

@millah_22 thoughts?
Season 2 Yes GIF by The Lonely Island

Mission accomplished.....your dumb whore is going down faster than if she was in a room alone with Willie Brown and he had a promotion hanging from his balls and his dick was glazed with Tupelo honey!!!
Boom goes the dynamite! Where are your buddies?

Mission accomplished.....your dumb whore is going down faster than if she was in a room alone with Willie Brown and he had a promotion hanging from his balls and his dick was glazed with Tupelo honey!!!

Your scenario was oddly specific, seems like you've had a lot of time to imagine that scene.

Anything you want to tell us? Perhaps you imagine yourself as Harris in that filthy little fantasy of yours?

hey whatever happened to that affidavit about the rigged debate?

one of our conservative maniacs must have an update...

is that just another thing that gets thrown around on conservative social media to never come to fruition?
They honestly don't even care that they are being lied to, as long as the lies are the ones they want to hear. I wonder what % actually believe these stories are real?

A man has to know his limitations....and you certainly know yours......
Yeah, I actually do know mine and am at peace with it.

Imagine being a grown ass man and still acting like a schoolyard bully. How any adults still gets a thrill out of wanting to start fights with randos is beyond me. Isn't there some real life fight club you can join to work out your anger issues?

You are a sad, sorry human being that seriously needs to seek psychiatric help.

But go ahead and keep sharing with us how bad a dude you are IRL. You know you've got us all...
Sign Of The Cross Omg GIF by NEON

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT