ADVERTISEMENT

Friday 9/25 Practice Photos

Several pics of Golston at right defensive end----wonder if it's a permanent move with Waggoner taking over on the left side as the starter or if they were just giving CG some work against Jackson. Pics of Britt are also impressive----I wonder who the starters will be between Banwart, Shooter, Britt and Kallenberger assuming Cronk stays outside.

I could be wrong but I see a lot of Jestin Jacobs with 1st teamers. Could we see a Niemann, Campbell, Jacobs core.... I wouldn’t mind
Doubt Iowa will be playing much 4-3 first couple of weeks at least. Purdue and Northwestern both will spread you out all game. But plenty of time for 3 linebackers at 2 spots. And Jacobs may get his feet wet in pass-rushing situations.

Several pics of Golston at right defensive end----wonder if it's a permanent move with Waggoner taking over on the left side as the starter or if they were just giving CG some work against Jackson. Pics of Britt are also impressive----I wonder who the starters will be between Banwart, Shooter, Britt and Kallenberger assuming Cronk stays outside.

It would seem weak side end would be Golston's natural position. From what I saw of Waggoner he was more of a strongside. Evans will undoubtedly get a lot of reps. DE should be a strength this year.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2hhd2tleWVzcG9ydHMtY29tLzIwMjAvMDkvNmVmYWQxNWEtMjAyMDA5MjVmYWxsY2FtcDZfaG9nYW5kZXVjZS5qcGc.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT