ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Practice Photos

pic #41 what’s going on? i thought lb drills but it’s the starting qb and his rb.

Reactions: l.todd
Pretty much been confirmed that Johnson is still not a full go and Brecht is out as well.
If thats true, then that spells real trouble I would think. This has been on going for 7 months and its not resolved or they can't diagnose the issue? Very concerning....

• Sad
Reactions: nbanflfactory
If thats true, then that spells real trouble I would think. This has been on going for 7 months and its not resolved or they can't diagnose the issue? Very concerning....
That or he's very injury prone, neither are good signs :(.

TEs might see even more snaps than typical Iowa TE!

Reactions: kceasthawk
Missing in the Photos! Do you need more proof than that? ;)
I know you're being cheeky, but that's what I'm saying to the other guy.

The last time it was "confirmed" KJ had health issues was in the spring, when KF also mentioned he would be full-go by summer. And we've never had ANY confirmation of Brecht being hurt.

I agree it's odd they're MIA in photos, but lack of evidence for one narrative is not confirmation for another.

Reactions: F5n5

The last time it was "confirmed" KJ had health issues was in the spring, when KF also mentioned he would be full-go by summer. And we've never had ANY confirmation of Brecht being hurt.

I agree it's odd they're MIA in photos, but lack of evidence for one narrative is not confirmation for another.
Agree,

All gossip but missing again today so the saga continues.

KJ was 90%this summer and was not full go during workouts. That was from a story in the Atlantic a few weeks ago. I didn’t read the story but it was posted by someone on this board who evidently did read it.

I was told this summer at a baseball tourney in Des Moines that Brody will never play football. He’s never intended on playing football. The guy who told me this played high school baseball with him. I just said guess we will see.

I was told this summer at a baseball tourney in Des Moines that Brody will never play football. He’s never intended on playing football. The guy who told me this played high school baseball with him. I just said guess we will see.
Considering he's on the football team, this makes absolutely zero sense.

Brody attended college explicitly so he could play football. He would have been able to enter the draft right away had he not, but now he had to wait until 2024.

Reactions: Blair Sanderson

KJ himself confirmed he wasn't a full go all summer. He didn't participate in any of the 7 on 7 stuff.
But Brecht has been seen in photos in street clothes and it has been confirmed by people in the know that Johnson is out right now.

Jermari Harris also out right now. Also missing from photos, Moss, Waggoner, Davidkov.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT