ADVERTISEMENT

Friendsmas is outta control

Derekd3408

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2011
tonight. It's now non stop table twirking and lap dances. We've gone from playful madness to full on pants off ass smacking by the girls.
im-not-sure-what-to-do-with-my-hands-gif-2-300x200.gif

I sent some snaps of the early activities to @jellyfish10 and @McLovin32. Unfortunately my snapchat privileges were suspended for the latter later of the evening. I wont remember creating this thread in the AM. /CSB

Wow, this is the treatment I get for those two somewhat funny Snaps I’ve sent you over the last 1.5 years?!?! Gah!!!

Reactions: Derekd3408
tonight. It's now non stop table twirking and lap dances. We've gone from playful madness to full on pants off ass smacking by the girls.

I sent some snaps of the early activities to @jellyfish10 and @McLovin32. Unfortunately my snapchat privileges were suspended for the latter later of the evening. I wont remember creating this thread in the AM. /CSB
Appreciated said snaps.

Said snaps may have been opened by an unauthorized user...please re-send.

Wow, this is the treatment I get for those two somewhat funny Snaps I’ve sent you over the last 1.5 years?!?! Gah!!!
I feel bad now. I have you and a few others on here I didn't send them to because you arent in my top 30 or so. Will do better next time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT