ADVERTISEMENT

Fritos

RunRonnieRun

HR All-American
Aug 23, 2007
WTF, Fritos?

They smell disgusting. They always taste vaguely burnt. Every bag has a couple of tooth-breaking Frito chunks.

But when you want Fritos, nothing else will do.

Fritos Scoops are my favorite with chili. I don't get them because I triple the calories of the meal.

5SDRLG4H3GLSZGTEY3QOOJKQWM.jpg

About 20 years ago these were a huge hit in our company vending machine. We couldn’t believe a decent sized bag only had 10 grams of fat.

a few weeks passed and somebody ruined it by noticing each bag contains 3 servings making it 30 grams of fat.

people were bummed out.

csb.

WTF, Fritos?

They smell disgusting. They always taste vaguely burnt. Every bag has a couple of tooth-breaking Frito chunks.

Sounds like it's a good thing I've never in my life wanted a Frito.

WTF, Fritos?

For regular fritos I agree, but chili cheese fritos would be in the final 4 for chips, along with nacho cheese doritos, Takis, and salt and vinegar potato chips (almost any brand will do).

Reactions: Scott559
WTF, Fritos?

They are the most wonderful snack in the universe. Unfortunately, from a nutrition point of view, one might just as well stick a straw in a bottle of Wessen oill and suck away.

Reactions: noleclone2
For regular fritos I agree, but chili cheese fritos would be in the final 4 for chips, along with nacho cheese doritos, Takis, and salt and vinegar potato chips (almost any brand will do).

Fight bar on the double. Chili Cheese Fritos should be shot in the head.

Pizzaria combos are passable on a road trip if someone else bought them. The cheddar/pretzel combination is a timeless classic and cannot be improved upon the in realm of combos.

The cheddar Combos are, without question, the ultimate road trip snack. I'll mow through a bag of those by the time I get out of the gas station parking lot.

I like to put Fritos in the bottom of my bowl, then put my chili on top.

Taco Johns used to sell this years ago.

Mrs. Herk don't let me have this very often because I'm such a fat bastard. :(

I like to put Fritos in the bottom of my bowl, then put my chili on top.

Taco Johns used to sell this years ago.

Mrs. Herk don't let me have this very often because I'm such a fat bastard. :(

Frito pie is as ubiquitous in Texas as the chicken fried steak. But forget the bowl and just poor chili in the bag; add jalapeños, onions,cheese and sour cream. Boom

Reactions: Herkmeister
ADVERTISEMENT