ADVERTISEMENT

From BWI board.........something we always knew.

A little misleading as OSU and Alabama have always - or so it seems - been ranked in the top 2 or 3 year after year for at least 10 to 15 years but never have more than 2 losses at most in a season and still finish around the top 5 even in their "disaster" 2-loss years.

The one that caught my eye, though, was Nebraska's. Must be tough being a fan with the constant flops.

How about doing this research to determine which teams are consistently underrated in the preseason polls. I'd like to see which teams are finishing her than they were ranked, if at all, in the preseason.

Reactions: EKHawk
How about doing this research to determine which teams are consistently underrated in the preseason polls. I'd like to see which teams are finishing her than they were ranked, if at all, in the preseason.
How about teams that were unranked that finished ranked at the end of the season?

Reactions: EKHawk
Teams that didn’t even have a vote (one category) and teams that had some votes?

How does Nebrraska do it? They're the most Over-rated team in
College football history. And it's proven, again, by this article.
They refuse to see reality, always saying they'll be back the next year and they somehow believe it. On the other hand most fans are realistic about how their teams are going to be. Nebby is unable to do it because their lives revolve around that crappy team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT