ADVERTISEMENT

From Reddit: Whats a sentence you could say today that would have made zero sense 30 years ago

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007

"What's the wifi password?"

"Ask Alexa the rotten tomatoes score for that movie"

"Lemme know when your tablet is done charging. I need to charge my cigarette and book"

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
The Iowa State football team really isn’t that bad.

Iowa wrestling is probably the 2nd or 3rd best in the B1G.

#metoo

The prior POTUS was half black

we used to call time and temp all the time in 1988.

There's a sentence that made sense 30 years ago that doesn't now...

??? There used to be a number you would call to give you the time and temp? Did it give you the forecast for tomorrow?

In less than a month the US flag has flown beside and at equal height as both north Korea’s and Russia’s.

:eek:
I know, I know - it doesn’t count because it’s not absolutely 100% exactly the same thing. It’s Russia, Cuba, Iran, and Ethiopia rather than Russia and North Korea. And they didn’t all happen within a 5 week span.

But nevertheless...

r

BN-ND066_0317ob_P_20160317010122.jpg

1522363848269.jpg

AR-150729384.jpg&Maxw=960&q=75

Corporations are people, my friend.

Ima go spray the soybeans with glyphosate.

You're within 100 miles of the border, show me your papers or else.

??? There used to be a number you would call to give you the time and temp? Did it give you the forecast for tomorrow?

Oh yeah, most people knew that number by heart. Usually it was a local bank or other business that would setup the number.

Oit's parents: "I'm beginning to think young OiT may have suffered a brain injury during birth or from falling off his bike. That boy ain't right."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT