ADVERTISEMENT

From the military industrial complex

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
That brought you the F-35, comes the Navy’s multi-billion dollar littoral (Mulva?) combat ships that the Navy now admits can’t perform their main function.

Navy wants to decommission the ships that were just commissioned in … 2019.

Why do taxpayers continue to pay for shit product that doesn’t meet specs?

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Well as awesome as our MIC is for some things (see Ukraine…) they have had two pretty big swing and misses lately with the F35 and this…

That brought you the F-35, comes the Navy’s multi-billion dollar littoral (Mulva?) combat ships that the Navy now admits can’t perform their main function.

Navy wants to decommission the ships that were just commissioned in … 2019.

Why do taxpayers continue to pay for shit product that doesn’t meet specs?
We should do another chip in. You know how many chicks you could get on one of those?

The scope and scale of the MIC is astounding. They're going to get their war with Russia, and probably China, so you guys guys can be proud Americans again.

• Haha
Reactions: Hondo_11
I watched an interesting video the other day on weapons development. One of the issues that we self inflict is an effort to make a technology leap every time we develop a new system. In other words, if the current system is level C, we don’t go for F at the left level. We go for Q. Sometimes we try for such a huge leap that we miss. I think that’s what has happened here.

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
Well as awesome as our MIC is for some things (see Ukraine…) they have had two pretty big swing and misses lately with the F35 and this…
I suggest this comedic movie on the subject of why things go awry in the government weapons developement

LmpwZw

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT