ADVERTISEMENT

From the mouth of babes

I heard it had something to do with an endorsement deal with Pepsi.
NO PEPSI, COKE!
john belushi snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: hawkdave007
Never had Twitter in my life. Same way I feel about every player on every other team. Not a Hawk so don’t care about him at all, good or bad. But I will call him names just like I call all clownies names. **** him, he made his choice. Like he said, he’s too good for Iowa, so pad up your pussy and stay the hell out of our state.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess
Never had Twitter in my life. Same way I feel about every player on every other team. Not a Hawk so don’t care about him at all, good or bad. But I will call him names just like I call all clownies names. **** him, he made his choice. Like he said, he’s too good for Iowa, so pad up your pussy and stay the hell out of our state.
This is weird.

Reactions: ryanhawk33
Great move by the kid. Win national titles and big games or go to toilet bowls and just get by the Minnesota’s.

Seek help lmao

On the flip side , playing time and progress would have been available immediately provided the talent level is par , occasionally true freshman do well .

Not surprised. The iowa football program is in a downward spiral.

Yep so is the basketball team, and me too, because I’m on this board & mad as hell, that a few coaches & a bunch of 18 and 22 year old men don’t care about it as much as I do…

Good take!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT