ADVERTISEMENT

Frontline - NETANYAHU, AMERICA & THE ROAD TO WAR IN GAZA

SI_NYC

HR All-American
Dec 15, 2001
I highly recommend watching Frontline's comprehensive summary on the historical and ongoing conflict between Israel and the Palestinians. This insightful documentary delves deep into the complex and often tumultuous history, providing a nuanced understanding of how both sides have arrived at their current circumstances. It’s an essential viewing for anyone looking to gain a well-rounded perspective on the conflict.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/documentary/netanyahu-america-the-road-to-war-in-gaza/

Any attempt to humanize Hamas-Nazis members and Nazi sympathizers will get a laugh from me.

The Palestinians have turned down several offers for peace. Including land and legitimacy, they rejected it. They do not want peace, they want dead Jews. That’s all you really need to know.

With everything going on I kind of forgot about that war.

They are doing peace talks and a ceasefire right now, right?
Israel has suggested 3 phases to stop the war but I have my doubts it will happen for a few different reasons. The most important being that they are still hell bent on the elimination of Hamas, which isn't attainable and they most likely know it.

Reactions: Torg
Israel has suggested 3 phases to stop the war but I have my doubts it will happen for a few different reasons. The most important being that they are still hell bent on the elimination of Hamas, which isn't attainable and they most likely know it.
So they are currently discussing peace but in your opinion it won't go anywhere.

I think I remember something about hamas not having land or the ability to build an army.

So they are currently discussing peace but in your opinion it won't go anywhere.

I think I remember something about hamas not having land or the ability to build an army.

Hamas took Billions of dollars in aid and bought weapons and trained killers with it. Now Gaza is an open pit shithole. They expect anyone to give them more land and more authority after they obviously cannot handle governing?

Think of the absolute dumbest ****s you have ever met in your life. Those are the guys running Gaza.

How the hell is Israel supposed to live with neighbors like that?

What does the world expect from Israel when you have a neighbor hellbent on murdering you and all your family?

Says the guy as he uses a five year old’s insult.

“You’re a dumdum head!”
No, seriously. You think Palestinians are just cartoon caricatures? You don’t have the adult curiosity or intellect to go beyond your smooth-brained two dimensional world view. Your mentality is just as bad as Hamas terrorists or Israeli war criminals.

No, seriously. You think Palestinians are just cartoon caricatures? You don’t have the adult curiosity or intellect to go beyond your smooth-brained two dimensional world view. Your mentality is just as bad as Hamas terrorists or Israeli war criminals.

No. I think the Israelis are war and those commenting on it are hoping / wishing / pretending it isn’t occurring. I see things as they are, not as I wish they would be like you seem to.

He’s really shooting for dumbest poster of the year lately.
I mean he has to have one of the most interesting political ideologies - all in on climate change but far right on everything else. Can't say I've ever seen anything like it.

I hope I'm wrong. From Bibi's statements about not stopping the war until Hamas is eliminated, seems to be futile. I don't believe it's possible to eliminate Hamas. Even if all Hamas were killed, more would just take their place. This is why I have my doubts. It's a never ending blood for blood cycle.

Last edited:
I hope I'm wrong. From Bibi's statements about not stopping the war until Hamas is eliminated, seems to be futile. I don't believe it's possible to eliminate Hamas. Even if all Hamas were a killed, more would just take their place. This is why I have my doubts. It's a never ending blood for blood cycle.

When did the Allies stop hunting Nazis?

Of course I’m not going to watch it. Is this coming from the same folks hosting Hamas sympathy rallies and attacking Jews on US campuses? Pass.
What?! Frontline is one of the better produced long format news sources. They are pretty thorough. That being said, it's your choice to stay in your echo chamber but I believe you are missing out of a lot of good info by not taking in their programming.

How does one reason with people like this?

Hamas turned these words into actions on Oct 7.

You see things the way you want to see them. I can find you the same shit from Israelis. Neither Bibi's gov't nor Hamas are innocent in the conflict at the expense of innocent Israelis and Palestinians. Watch the Frontline doc to get some more nuanced perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT