ADVERTISEMENT

Frost is Embarrassing....again

241001711_4011127282348450_6188462750501727666_n.png

The show-cause order prevents Frost from participating in off-campus recruiting.

LOL. This dumpster fire keeps getting worse and worse.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I know the bug eaters have become a whipping post for many on HR but you should probably get your licks in now I guess. Their schedule last year was brutal and they lost a lot of close games including Iowa like it has been for awhile. Hawks have to play a tougher schedule this year and I hope Nebby continues to struggle but totally discounting them before the season even starts could bite some posters here in the ass. You'd think we destroy them every year with how cocky some of you are. That's far from the case

I know the bug eaters have become a whipping post for many on HR but you should probably get your licks in now I guess. Their schedule last year was brutal and they lost a lot of close games including Iowa like it has been for awhile. Hawks have to play a tougher schedule this year and I hope Nebby continues to struggle but totally discounting them before the season even starts could bite some posters here in the ass. You'd think we destroy them every year with how cocky some of you are. That's far from the case
I don't know about cocky....more relishing in their pain...which they've brought on themselves.

Case in point @MoreIowaFanBuffoonery
He's the Nebraska Nimrod ITT hiding behind his newest "slam handle".
He's trolled this board for years getting perma-banned as well as the national board.

All things Iowa related trigger him.
It's why he's here.
Iowa, like a pimp, owns his a$$.

It's finger licking good!!!!!!

We DO destroy them every year!

Lots & lots of humans on this Earth have only heard rumors of Iowa losing to Nebber since they’ve been alive.

Trev Alberts dismissed it today as no big deal and they just want to move on.
They are just excited about how well their collective is operating.

Last edited:
We DO destroy them every year!

Lots & lots of humans on this Earth have only heard rumors of Iowa losing to Nebber since they’ve been alive.
3, 3, 6, 7 are the margins of victory last 4 when they have been shitty and we've been pretty good. We should kill them more often but with the Ferentz braintrust on O and Petras under center anything can happen.

This sounds awfully familiar to what their fans said when Frosty was hired along with him and the AD. Talking about how they better get them year 1 because after that it is going to be a tough task from here on out. Now we are going into year 5 for him and he's still a loser who can't even break .500. Who cares if our fans are cocky on them as long as the players don't over look them then it doesn't matter one bit if we fans do or not. One thing I've learned from watching Frosty in the Big 10 is don't underestimate his ability to F up and lose winnable games.

They went 1-8 in the B1G last year in their coach's 4th year. They were "loaded" with "super" seniors and transfers. You really think they are heading in the right direction?

Cheating, although minor stuff, and still can't win.

That's Walden/Criner level bad.

Nebraska being admitted to the B1G was the biggest mistake the conference has made in the last 20 years.
BIG should cut their losses now - send Nebby packing to the 12 or the Mountain West. Bring in someone that can actually be a contributor the BIGs progress.

In 20 years that idiot fanbase will be talking about how the 2021 team was the best 3-9 team in the history of College Football.

Nebraska now reminds me of Iowa in the late 70s when Hayden Fry got to Iowa. We were happy to play teams close and compete. Hayden changed that mentality and purged it from the Iowa program.

The problem with Scott Frost is that he is the lead cheerleader about how good they are and that they are playing teams close. He's always talking about how proud he is of his guys. His guys are losers...don't ask me...it's their record that confirms they are losers. Are they better, yes...are they losers...yes. He's just the wrong guy for the job.

In 20 years that idiot fanbase will be talking about how the 2021 team was the best 3-9 team in the history of College Football.

Nebraska now reminds me of Iowa in the late 70s when Hayden Fry got to Iowa. We were happy to play teams close and compete. Hayden changed that mentality and purged it from the Iowa program.

The problem with Scott Frost is that he is the lead cheerleader about how good they are and that they are playing teams close. He's always talking about how proud he is of his guys. His guys are losers...don't ask me...it's their record that confirms they are losers. Are they better, yes...are they losers...yes. He's just the wrong guy for the job.
Lmao..most want Frost fired.

What's lame is that this board cares about Nebraska so much.

You've won what 7 in a row yet you give them the attention of a whore...lol

I read what comes across the wire on Nebraska and will comment when I see something on our board...I don't go to the Nebraska board and troll...that would be pathetic. It sounds like you are in the "best 3-9 team in the nation" camp. Nice work.

Listen...I'm pretty sure you don't realize how far the Nebraska program and reputation have fallen. You have won 9 Big Ten football games in 4 years...an average of 2.25 wins per year. Granted, you only played 6 in the Covid year...but in year four of Frost to go 1-8 is atrocious.

You should Google the introductory press conference that Frost and Moos held...then look at the results. They say delusion starts at the top...well, they did one serious Houdini on the Nebraska fanbase. Scott Frost keeps telling you that you are close...and close is what you get.

Here's what I want you to do...

Step 1: Pour several shots of Tequila.
Step 2: Take one every 3 minutes for a total of 30 minutes.
Step 3: Hit yourself in the head with a hammer.
Step 4: When you come to, ask yourself this question...can Nebraska beat Iowa in Iowa City in 2022?
Step 5: If your answer is yes, please repeat steps 1 through 4.

@Mrs.Jeans15 you're a good egg.
You're red-headed boy @Rubrum_Magnus_Virtus has paraded about 35 (someone was keeping count I think) different handles on this board. All of which have been banned. His newest ITT is @skerfootballruinediowaturds so really, he's the singular idiot that prompts these threads going, otherwise we'd probably not care anymore than beating Illinois. He's just too easily triggered to resist!

ADVERTISEMENT