ADVERTISEMENT

Frost On The Verge Of Tears After The Loss Today

Lots of comparisons in a lot of Frost interviews with the old NU culture. That gets set at the top Scott. Maybe you're no Tom Osborne.....

My question is why has it taken 3 years. Shouldn’t he have turned the discipline over sooner. That’s all on the coaches for creating the culture. I mean 2 years at UCF no issue with discipline that we’ve heard of. Thing is next year minus red shirt seniors they’ll be all his guys.

Go ahead and cry. CRY!
giphy.gif

Let's take a look at what happened last time and what will happen again, shall we?

November 25, 2007 "Nebraska quickly fires Bill Callahan."

November 30, 2014 "Nebraska football coach Bo Pelini fired."

November 25, 2017 "
Nebraska fires football coach Mike Riley after three seasons."

Btw, All of this started after firing a 9-3 Frank Solich....

Last edited:
Reactions: pahawk68
Seriously I’m still surprised Nebraska fired a 9-3 coach. Can’t imagine Iowa ever doing that even if we had won some recent titles.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
My question is why has it taken 3 years. Shouldn’t he have turned the discipline over sooner. That’s all on the coaches for creating the culture. I mean 2 years at UCF no issue with discipline that we’ve heard of. Thing is next year minus red shirt seniors they’ll be all his guys.

seems like ferentz’ teams were solid teams pretty quick

Hey, Scott? Do you now realize that you would have lost to Michigan had you played them after the ‘97 season?

I knew the answer was yes then, and since watching Nebraska in the B1G, I’m certain of it. But of course, at the time, you arrogantly popped off about it. I’ve disrespected you ever since.

Still blaming the Riley recruits in his third season. The "we're young" argument would work if the guy that fumbled the punt wasn't a Junior and the OG/OT that got beat wasn't a Senior.

Excuses are for losers... and Frost is a loser...10-19 so far. That rematch against PSU will be another episode of "The Biggest Loser".

Frost may have cried again at his post game presser, but he's laughing all the way to the bank with a contract that pays him until 2026.

He's got one of the best agents in college sports, by the looks of things.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Hey, Scott? Do you now realize that you would have lost to Michigan had you played them after the ‘97 season?

I knew the answer was yes then, and since watching Nebraska in the B1G, I’m certain of it. But of course, at the time, you arrogantly popped off about it. I’ve disrespected you ever since.

same thing I say about boise state. It’s not just beating Oklahoma.. its When you gotta turn Around the next week and go to Madison snd deal with that .. and then host Michigan state the next week

All of the 1990s success by Osborne and Nebraska was mostly due to playing incredibly weak schedules and then weak bowl opponents... (that and PEDs and a long list of thugs that should have been in jail let alone allowed to play college football). In today's playoff system that demands team play the best to win it all...Osborne would never won single championship. Yes in 1997 (i.e, Frost's closet years) Michigan was the best team.....they didn't need a phony kick ball in air trapped ball on the ground catch to win a game over a weak Missouri team to stay alive...before there was replays).

Congrats to you Iowa fans for another good game. Another win.

But, I have to say, we probably watched the 3 worst QB's in The Big today. Pathetic.

But, your D played great when it had to!

Yeah, I'd say Nebraska fans are disappointed in losing the game, but we've lost so many games lately, that they all seem the same anymore. I'm not real confident things will get much better over here for the foreseeable future. (there's always Volleyball!). It's not easy being a Husker fan these days, but I'll always cheer my team on thru thick and thin.

Congrats on your win over mighty Nebraska!!!!

Dude........as a casual visitor to this website, do you have an obsession with Nebraska????

I thought this was an Iowa football forum. If one were to track you posts, you'd probably see over 1,000 in a year, all about the Huskers.

So, admit it, you're a husker fan in disguise, right?

Unbelievable.

?

Congrats to you Iowa fans for another good game. Another win.

But, I have to say, we probably watched the 3 worst QB's in The Big today. Pathetic.

But, your D played great when it had to!

Yeah, I'd say Nebraska fans are disappointed in losing the game, but we've lost so many games lately, that they all seem the same anymore. I'm not real confident things will get much better over here for the foreseeable future. (there's always Volleyball!). It's not easy being a Husker fan these days, but I'll always cheer my team on thru thick and thin.

Congrats on your win over mighty Nebraska!!!!
Good try...after all...playing Iowa is Nebraska’s Super Bowl, so Iow always get the huskers best shot. Now run along until next season.

Dude........as a casual visitor to this website, do you have an obsession with Nebraska????

I thought this was an Iowa football forum. If one were to track you posts, you'd probably see over 1,000 in a year, all about the Huskers.

So, admit it, you're a husker fan in disguise, right?

Unbelievable.

He is. You nailed it. His crush on Nebraska, albeit unrequited, is insatiable.

Still blaming the Riley recruits in his third season. The "we're young" argument would work if the guy that fumbled the punt wasn't a Junior and the OG/OT that got beat wasn't a Senior.

Excuses are for losers... and Frost is a loser...10-19 so far. That rematch against PSU will be another episode of "The Biggest Loser".
They won't be replaying any games on the 19th, I believe they already said there would be no rematches......

ADVERTISEMENT