ADVERTISEMENT

Frost says nebraska is going to play

Somewhere, somehow against whoever they can if the big doesn't play. I say way to go frost, it's time to man up and quit being a bunch of p*****. Frost has earned my respect.

Fans who don’t want to take the risk stay home. Players that don't want to play don't (will be very very few). I'm sick of chicken s**** telling the rest of us what we are and aren't going to do.
Move there then, bitch. Take your guns and your fanaticism someplace it belongs, Nebraska.

He
Somewhere, somehow against whoever they can if the big doesn't play. I say way to go frost, it's time to man up and quit being a bunch of p*****. Frost has earned my respect.

Fans who don’t want to take the risk stay home. Players that don't want to play don't (will be very very few). I'm sick of chicken s**** telling the rest of us what we are and aren't going to do.
H e still dies not have mine. He is a loud mouth idiot that is not to blame for anything, continually throws his players under the bus. A disreputable character. If NU stays in the conference h e looks like an idiot

Frost knows his team is not playing anywhere this fall. He is merely trying to look tough and show everyone how hard he fought for his team so he can use it in recruiting.
It's a step up from hiding in the closet while his friend beat the crap out of some girl while in college. Not saying he'll doing anything, but at least he's talking a big game...... like Nebraska football fans the past decade.

ADVERTISEMENT