ADVERTISEMENT

FSU @ Louisville

A couple of fashion comments:

(1) Ham was dressed pretty casual tonight.

(2) The Cardinals' cheer team halter top outfits are spectacular.

Noles have imposed their will tonight. Louisville has been smacked once again.
I think back to Metro Conference/ Doctors of Dunk days vs. the Cardinals and we have never been better against them for four straight games.

Reactions: noleclone2
Joe Lunardi currently has FSU as an 8 seed in his bracketology. The 4 letter network only hires the brightest.
Do we even have a bad loss? At first the Clemson loss stung, but they are playing good basketball. Not sure about UCF.

Meh, screw Joe. Let’s just keep doing our thing and we’ll be fine.

Really tough road game. If they
Do we even have a bad loss? At first the Clemson loss stung, but they are playing good basketball. Not sure about UCF.

Meh, screw Joe. Let’s just keep doing our thing and we’ll be fine.

The commentators after the game were not in shock that we were not in the top 20. We haven’t been on National tv and we play the team game instead of one star scoring all the points and making headlines. But it’ll all take care of itself as long as we keep winning.

Really tough road game. If they

The commentators after the game were not in shock that we were not in the top 20. We haven’t been on National tv and we play the team game instead of one star scoring all the points and making headlines. But it’ll all take care of itself as long as we keep winning.
I agree that this team is coming together. I don't see the one true alpha dog that will put the team on his shoulders when things aren't going well like Trent Forrest did last season. I hope that doesn't prove to be a fatal flaw.

One thing that is fun to watch is the successful 3 pointers. It wasn't that long ago that teams would sink into a zone and dare FSU to shoot, usually unsuccessfully, from behind the line. Teams not being able to do this makes our athleticism even more pronounced.

I agree that this team is coming together. I don't see the one true alpha dog that will put the team on his shoulders when things aren't going well like Trent Forrest did last season. I hope that doesn't prove to be a fatal flaw.

One thing that is fun to watch is the successful 3 pointers. It wasn't that long ago that teams would sink into a zone and dare FSU to shoot, usually unsuccessfully, from behind the line. Teams not being able to do this makes our athleticism even more pronounced.

I think Barnes could grow into that role as the season progresses; shoot, he took over at times in the early season games.

I think Barnes could grow into that role as the season progresses; shoot, he took over at times in the early season games.
I think Raiquan Gray could be that person. He works hard on the defensive end and isn't afraid to take the shot. He has the tendency to pick up silly fouls under the basket which he avoided yesterday.

Watching the last couple of teams there is a night and day difference from the teams where they would play superb defense, but you would get those 5-6 minute stretches that they couldn't make a shot to save their lives. I've loved watching how the offense has evolved the last 10 years or so under Hamilton.

ADVERTISEMENT