ADVERTISEMENT

FSU women posters....

Isn’t there a story on here about how this picture was obtained?
I believe the username was "kfsdisciple". He posted something from his Photobucket account on here and someone else backed out to the Photobucket account's main page which had this picture, amongst others, that were being publicly shared on the account. That's as specific as I can get at the moment, someone else can probably elaborate.

Reactions: Lurker1999
I've had some absolute smoke shows for nurses and there's no way I would have the balls to say any of those things........it's just creepy

I'm going to need some clarification here
1 has great shape and curvature. 2 is a bit elongated looking from the picture attached but it may not be a flattering picture, 3 has something to grab and is a bit more of a tease with less being revealed which is my kind of thing. Therefore I went with 1, 3, 2 M2.

giphy.gif

I am friends with Cups on FB, I think. He's doing well, as far as I can tell. Maybe posting under another name for all I know.

I believe the username was "kfsdisciple". He posted something from his Photobucket account on here and someone else backed out to the Photobucket account's main page which had this picture, amongst others, that were being publicly shared on the account. That's as specific as I can get at the moment, someone else can probably elaborate.
Something similar happened on Warchant, 'cept it was his GF giving him a beej.

Reactions: PerkyForHerky
WSJ valuations

Looks like FSU has fallen 5 spots in 5 years or so in the WSJ valuations.

https://accfootballrx.blogspot.com/2019/02/2019-wsj-valuations.html

26 Clemson 72,218,581 298,051,865
27 Florida State 94,597,591 289,776,745
28 Virginia Tech 65,851,157 278,315,358

OBSERVATIONS and CONCLUSIONS:

The SEC and Big Ten have the most valuable collection of schools. However, we need to keep one thing in mind: it's the schools that make the conferences valuable, not the other way around.

The average value of the P5 teams is $349,531,468. There are only 20 schools above the average value, but 48 schools below the average. That's because the average is skewed by a few very high value teams.

Of those top 20 teams, 9 are in the SEC, 7 are in the Big Ten, 2 are in the Big XII, 1 is in the Pac-12, and the other is Notre Dame. The highest-valued ACC teams - Clemson, Florida State and Virginia Tech - are ranked 26 through 28.

The ACC average value is dragged down by 3 of the least-valuable teams in the P5 - BC, Wake Forest and Duke.

The average revenue is $74,830,548, and there is one ACC school in the top 20 there - Florida State. It's also the only ACC team above the P5 average in terms of revenue.

BOTTOM LINE: Right now SEC and Big Ten teams both benefit from conference cable network revenue. The ACC Network needs to make comparable revenue so that high-value teams like FSU, Clemson and VT can continue to compete at the highest levels.

Florida State University accepted another excellent class of students after receiving a record number of applicants for the second consecutive year.

Florida State received nearly 57,000 first-year applications for admission to the 2019 summer and fall semesters before early notifications on Jan. 31. That’s already an 11.9 percent increase over last year’s record number of total applications.

As applications continue to soar, the quality of the applicant pool remains strong. The middle 50 percent of accepted students for the fall semester had a grade point average in the range of 4.1-4.5 with a 1270-1390 total SAT score and 28-32 ACT composite score.

Over the past three years, Florida State has moved up 17 places in the U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges rankings to No. 26 among national public universities.

FSU expects to enroll about 6,200 freshmen in the Class of 2023.

Reactions: NoleFan2U
Florida State University accepted another excellent class of students after receiving a record number of applicants for the second consecutive year.

Florida State received nearly 57,000 first-year applications for admission to the 2019 summer and fall semesters before early notifications on Jan. 31. That’s already an 11.9 percent increase over last year’s record number of total applications.

As applications continue to soar, the quality of the applicant pool remains strong. The middle 50 percent of accepted students for the fall semester had a grade point average in the range of 4.1-4.5 with a 1270-1390 total SAT score and 28-32 ACT composite score.

Over the past three years, Florida State has moved up 17 places in the U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges rankings to No. 26 among national public universities.

FSU expects to enroll about 6,200 freshmen in the Class of 2023.
And my daughter (no pics) is one of them! She decided she is going to FSU and was also offered an academic scholarship. (Yes, I am one proud mama)

One of the best days of my life will be Friday when she gets accepted to UF and tells them to GO TO HELL GATORS. GO TO HELL.

ADVERTISEMENT