ADVERTISEMENT

FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried Arrested

Wondering if they cut him a deal so he doesn’t whistle blow on them all?
Maxine Waters runs the DoJ?
Where does Hunter’s laptop fit in with Bankman? Do you think 10 percent Joe has him Epsteined to protect Hunter?

A cooperator just spilled the beans making the indictment foolproof as new info coming out.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
This smells like a cover up coming soon. Supposed to testify tomorrow and now is under arrest and won't be asked any of the prepared questions tomorrow. Come on Man. That is NOT a coincidence.
I would think that being in jail is worse than answering questions. Am I missing something?

Personally, I would have liked to see the questions asked tomorrow and the arrest happen on Thursday. I want to see who all supported the steal and benefited from it. Everyone. Both parties and made to pay every penny of the donations back.
That isn’t something DoJ and a committee would coordinate on. Not until they decide to arrest Trump…

Exactly. Nothing that happens in DC is a “coincidence”.
Exactly. These elected thieves need to have a wake up call. It's blatant and they don't care if they get caught. They just lie and everyone protects them and they never get held responsible for anything.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Yeah, Mad Maxine is all over this.

FjajHVaaMAAitoR

This smells like a cover up coming soon. Supposed to testify tomorrow and now is under arrest and won't be asked any of the prepared questions tomorrow. Come on Man. That is NOT a coincidence.
The Republicans were gonna blow the lid off this caper tomorrow! For sures!

Just so so stupid.

Reactions: Hammer93
Last edited:
Reactions: Hammer93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT