ADVERTISEMENT

Fvck around and find out, Mazda CX-5 version....

Trad, what's with your Mazda love affair?

We've sort of been a Mazda family for a long time. I strayed to Honda for two cars, but back in the fold.

Mrs. Tradition has had three Mazdas (currently drives a 2017 Mazda6 that she bought new).

I used to have a Mazda Tribute (then had a Honda Civic and a CR-V after that). But my new CX-5 Turbo is the bees knees.

They are making awesome best-in-class cars today.

That headlight damage from hitting the speed limit sign will be $1,500 easy. Probably some suspension damage, too.

And we don't see it all the way to the end.
$1500 is a gross underestimation. What world do you live in? Have you bought anything in the last 10 years? lol.

Reactions: Moral
My bet.... hood, fender, front bumper (all needing paint) headlight. Possibly crumple zone damage on the passenger side. Possibly new tire and wheel. Way more than $1500.

Vehicle damage is much more extreme with crumble zones, thin steel and plastic these days.

Cant tell if the airbags went off either nor what happened after.

Reactions: SolarHawk
My bet.... hood, fender, front bumper (all needing paint) headlight. Possibly crumple zone damage on the passenger side. Possibly new tire and wheel. Way more than $1500.

Vehicle damage is much more extreme with crumble zones, thin steel and plastic these days.

I specifically directed my estimate at the headlight damage.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69

This thread is sooooooo HROT.

Instead of focusing on the clown show who tried to pass an RV with semi-truck coming in the opposite lane, we're focused on the damage estimate dollars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT