ADVERTISEMENT

fyi, Bibi's speech to Congress today is at 10 a.m. CST.

Originally posted by jellyfish10:
Oh look! Another political thread! I thought we were talking about Bibi Jones! Leaves disappointed.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
You'd think this was an off-topic message board or something right? Glass half empty today?

No. It's turned into a political board. And the threads that aren't get hijacked by posters like you.
Okay, so in between crying in your Corn Flakes, how about you don't open threads anymore that have Congress in them? Just a thought.

Oh look! Another political thread! I thought we were talking about Bibi Jones! Leaves disappointed.

And Fox will most likely set all viewership records..........as expected!!!!!
3dsmile.r191677.gif

Fox Coverage Will Be The Best

Originally posted by hawkbleeder:
Looking forward to seeing leadership in Washington D.C. today.
Do you consider what he's doing with Uzi Shaya to be leadership?

I consider Netanyahu to be a coward, who clearly lacks the resolve to stand up for what is right, due to his greed for economic prosperity. Not surprising that neocons JO to this guy.

Originally posted by slieb85:

I consider Netanyahu to be a coward, who clearly lacks the resolve to stand up for what is right, due to his greed for economic prosperity. Not surprising that neocons JO to this guy.
Yep, the coward is clearly lacking the resolve to stand up for what is right as evidenced by his speaking to the U.S. Congress today, another salient point by Slieb.
laugh.r191677.gif

Yep, the coward is clearly lacking the resolve to stand up for what is right as evidenced by his speaking to the U.S. Congress today, another salient point by Slieb.
laugh.r191677.gif
Speaking to the US congress is more brave than doing what is right for his own country? Have you even google searched Uzi Shaya or are you just going to hope that Bret Baier or Hannity tell you about it some day?

speaking in front of this communist congress does not a coward make

This post was edited on 3/3 8:04 AM by ottumwan in tx

laugh.r191677.gif
Speaking to the US congress is more brave than doing what is right for his own country? Have you even google searched Uzi Shaya or are you just going to hope that Bret Baier or Hannity tell you about it some day?
Speaking to Congress = doing what is right for his country. Obama has been secretly negotiating with Iran, without Israel involvement.

laugh.r191677.gif
Speaking to Congress = doing what is right for his country. Obama has been secretly negotiating with Iran, without Israel involvement.
Aren't you ex-military? Do you not care about what Netanyahu did with Uzi?

yes, Obama funds both sides, al q rebels and our guys who fight them, Israel and the mussad fund hamas and the guys who fight them, Prescott bush funded the Nazis and America, it has been going on for years, fund both sides hedge one's bets

the Koch brothers fund dems and "R's" , goldman sachs, both sides

I give Obama credit for standing up for what he believes in: islam and anti-Semite and anti-American stuff

Obama has this stubborn way about him

Oh yeah the guy is definitely a coward except for maybe the fact that he was a Captain fighting on the front lines while serving in Israeli Special forces during some of the hottest shooting wars of the last 40 years.

At at the end of the day Netanyahu just wants what's best for his country. I wish our leader had more of this spirit.

laugh.r191677.gif
No I'm not ex-military (but would have been proud to be). Btw, you seem to confuse me with other posters A LOT. What did Google tell you that Bibi did to Uzi? Go ahead and enlighten us. Is this the same Uzi that would rather be sorry than safe when it comes to Iran getting nukes?

Originally posted by ottumwan in tx:

since he's a jew it could be argued that this is a religious thread
Maybe we could make it an alien thread. What do the E.T.'s think of Israel? Is there a flying saucer under the Dome of the Rock shrine, it would explain that unusual architecture. There must be some connection.

No. It's turned into a political board. And the threads that aren't get hijacked by posters like you.
Okay, so in between crying in your Corn Flakes, how about you don't open threads anymore that have Congress in them?  Just a thought.

I don't eat cereal.

Okay, so in between crying in your Corn Flakes, how about you don't open threads anymore that have Congress in them? Â Just a thought.

I don't eat cereal.
Said from horseback with deadpan look and squinty eyes.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

Originally posted by ottumwan in tx:

since he's a jew it could be argued that this is a religious thread
Maybe we could make it an alien thread. What do the E.T.'s think of Israel? Is there a flying saucer under the Dome of the Rock shrine, it would explain that unusual architecture. There must be some connection.
it crossed my mind for sure when I posted it

laugh.r191677.gif
No I'm not ex-military (but would have been proud to be). Btw, you seem to confuse me with other posters A LOT. What did Google tell you that Bibi did to Uzi? Go ahead and enlighten us. Is this the same Uzi that would rather be sorry than safe when it comes to Iran getting nukes?
I generally confuse you and blazin, because you're equally ridiculous.

Here's the wiki to the case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Daniel_Wultz

Here's an article that explains most of it.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/17/israel-agent-us-lawsuit-bank-china

Bottom line is, Netanyahu is putting financial relations with China above the safety of the rest of the world. Terrorist organizations would be severely damaged losing access to funds, and this case could basically make banks across the world be vigilant in not allowing terror organizations to use their services. But, Netanyahu doesn't want the BoC to take a hit, because it would mean Israeli/Chinese relations would take a hit.

As I said, he's more talk than action. Real leadership is not going to be found on the floor of Congress today.

Originally posted by hawkssox1:
Originally posted by NoleandDawg:

At at the end of the day Netanyahu just wants what's best for his country. I wish our leader had more of this spirit.
I call it something else but spirit will work.
If you call economic prosperity at all costs the best for your country, then sure.

Luckily, a bunch of us realize there is more to governing than economics.

laugh.r191677.gif

Bottom line is, Netanyahu is putting financial relations with China above the safety of the rest of the world. Terrorist organizations would be severely damaged losing access to funds, and this case could basically make banks across the world be vigilant in not allowing terror organizations to use their services. But, Netanyahu doesn't want the BoC to take a hit, because it would mean Israeli/Chinese relations would take a hit.

As I said, he's more talk than action. Real leadership is not going to be found on the floor of Congress today.
You're such a dick that I've lost interest in reading it. Congrats.

laugh.r191677.gif

Good. Glad to know it's so easy for you to accept being ignorant. Congrats.

laugh.r191677.gif

Don't want what's in your head gif.

laugh.r191677.gif

Don't want what's in your head gif.
Well, enjoy the jack off session that you're certainly commencing right now. Good thing you're purposely oblivious to the fact that your hero is not who you think he is.

Well, enjoy the jack off session that you're certainly commencing right now. Good thing you're purposely oblivious to the fact that your hero is not who you think he is.
Pic?

I want the names of the "cowards"posted that left before the speech.Chickensh%$ aholes with no since of responsibility to those that elected them.

So I'm guessing there will be no pics of Bibi Jones?

Are you incapable of starting new non-political posts? How about you post a Bibi Jones picture?

And did you really think a porn star was addressing congress today when you opened this thread?

Originally posted by hawkssox1:
I want the names of the "cowards"posted that left before the speech.Chickensh%$ aholes with no since of responsibility to those that elected them.
tumblr_lx1n2ii4o31qmsec0o1_500.gif

Originally posted by timinatoria:

Are you incapable of starting new non-political posts? How about you post a Bibi Jones picture?

And did you really think a porn star was addressing congress today when you opened this thread?
To be fair he is on mobile and it's difficult to post pics from there. But Bibi Jones is yummy. I wish she would be the one addressing congress today. We should probably give aide to the porn community....for research of course
wink.r191677.gif

Now that's funny.

You accuse the OP of hijacking threads and what did you just do?

I might have to make your post my sig.

roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by timinatoria:

It would have been nice. I am doing what gets done to non-political threads every day here.

Originally posted by 86Hawkeye:
Now that's funny.

You accuse the OP of hijacking threads and what did you just do?

I might have to make your post my sig.

roll.r191677.gif

It was a concerted effort. I don't think it is that difficult to ascertain that.

Natural...this thread is now worth reading...thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT