ADVERTISEMENT

Gable Steveson announces Viking's draft pick

24 so far

HR Heisman
Mar 24, 2016
Gable Steveson took the podium as a "guest picker" for the Viking's in Vegas yesterday (3rd rounder I believe - did a good job too).

Does this mean we'll see Spencer Lee at the NFL Draft in 2025 announcing a Pittsburgh Steelers draft pick? (making the assumption he's a Steelers fan of course........).

Gable Steveson took the podium as a "guest picker" for the Viking's in Vegas yesterday (3rd rounder I believe - did a good job too).

Does this mean we'll see Spencer Lee at the NFL Draft in 2025 announcing a Pittsburgh Steelers draft pick? (making the assumption he's a Steelers fan of course........).
If he has a gold medal possibly

Nah, can't allow Spencer to do anything nice for any PA team. He'll do the Vikings pick next year since the Vikings are the official team for Iowa (Bears, Packers, Chiefs, and other nearby teams all suck dirt). 🙂

Nah, can't allow Spencer to do anything nice for any PA team. He'll do the Vikings pick next year since the Vikings are the official team for Iowa (Bears, Packers, Chiefs, and other nearby teams all suck dirt). 🙂
Thank you. Spot on. Except for the Viking part.

And you’re missing the point. GS went to school in MN. The same state the Vikings call home.

SL is an Iowa guy. And nothing but the state’s top professional organization is going to be worthy of this partnership. So, my money is on the I-Cubs. (Or Casey’s if that helps more with recruiting.)

Thank you. Spot on. Except for the Viking part.

And you’re missing the point. GS went to school in MN. The same state the Vikings call home.

SL is an Iowa guy. And nothing but the state’s top professional organization is going to be worthy of this partnership. So, my money is on the I-Cubs. (Or Casey’s if that helps more with recruiting.)
I'm okay with Casey's or Vikings rep. If he chooses Caseys, might have to bump up to 141 though.

Who are these I-Cubs you mention? Restaurant or sports team?

Don't think being a physical wonder is a prerequisite to be involved in the WWE.

He's certainly athletic enough.
Im just telling you how his appearances at WM went over with the people that review the stuff. It wasnt good. at all. and the crowd wasnt into it. He is not Brock.

Im just telling you how his appearances at WM went over with the people that review the stuff. It wasnt good. at all. and the crowd wasnt into it. He is not Brock.
I saw Brock the Rock as a Gopher Wrestler and in the MMA. Don't watch or care about the WWE. That said, Steveson is pretty new to "the game", I'm sure he'll be fine.

Reactions: T8KUDWN and el dub
Because it was generic celebrity run-in schlock.

If they give him the proper training, and he takes to it, and is allowed to cut good promos rather than scripted garbage written by 30-something drama writers that were fired from sitcoms................then he'll be alright.

But we all know they'll do the latter and f*** him up and he'll be out of the WWE in 2 years or less.......

For what it’s worth, do you really watch that stuff?
no. but I still check in just like anyone else might check in on real people that are in TV shows and movies that are made up fiction. His introduction to WWE went over like a fart in church.

Best heavy I have ever seen tho.

Reactions: T8KUDWN and el dub
ADVERTISEMENT