ADVERTISEMENT

Gable Steveson

Came off well in a recent Cayden Henschel video. Maybe frustrated in lack of activity, but he seems good overall.

GS should just be grateful he's not sitting in a cell at the Stillwater detention center for his "actions" a few years ago.
huh.gif

This might blow some minds: Gable Steveson is eligible to wrestle in college next year, assuming he's OK academically. He could also use an Olympic redshirt and instead wrestle the year following.

Don't tell the guys on CF--they will immediately think they are players for him.

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
what did he do?
You know he’s referring to the SA allegations.

Yet for some reason you’re making him say that before you respond that charges were never filed.

Then he’ll respond that lack of evidence doesn’t mean he’s innocent and that it’s common in a SA case.

Then somebody will say that doesn’t mean he’s guilty either and he’s stayed away from trouble since then.

Then the thread devolves into a terrible cesspooly discussion on stupid things.

Can we just skip it all this time?

what did he do?
He was arrested and never charged in like 2018 for SA. Apparently charges were never brought because of lack of evidence. The allegations were that Steveson and a Minnesota team mate used a foreign object on a girl. He claims the whole thing was consensual. Alcohol was involved and at the time in Minnesota of the victim was drinking voluntarily then impairment did not block consent. I don't love that about him however the fact is he was never charged.

Yet for some reason you’re making him say that before you respond that charges were never filed.

Then he’ll respond that lack of evidence doesn’t mean he’s innocent and that it’s common in a SA case.

Then somebody will say that doesn’t mean he’s guilty either and he’s stayed away from trouble since then.

Sorry yes please. We are never going to come to solve it here.

Reactions: ping72

You covered it.

WWE is a cut throat world. And if you aren’t one of the few attention grabbers out you go. He has personality but I don’t see that personality and his body frame making a big WWE impact. Lots of “muscle guys” in the pro wrestling world … GS is a big boy but not a muscle freak … not sure I see GS in it …

he's not even a big non muscular guy in the WWE. I never understood the hype.

If you watch the video in the article. The guy he suplexed is nick named Shorty. GS didn't exactly look imposing facing off.

WWE is a cut throat world. And if you aren’t one of the few attention grabbers out you go. He has personality but I don’t see that personality and his body frame making a big WWE impact. Lots of “muscle guys” in the pro wrestling world … GS is a big boy but not a muscle freak … not sure I see GS in it …
Yeah, his interviews after matches weren't what you'd expect from a WWE guy.

he's not even a big non muscular guy in the WWE. I never understood the hype.
I think the WWE was counting on his fame from the Olympics and once he joined the Co. they might have had more doubts.

Maybe he's a slow learner? Maybe he's too full of himself? Maybe the WWE has better options for their storyline? Maybe he's too arrogant for how they were planning his gig?

He can always try MMA. Or he can be the hype man for some car dealership in the TCs?
Maybe the WWE knows something about his personal life/habits that are a red flag?

I think the WWE was counting on his fame from the Olympics and once he joined the Co. they might have had more doubts.

Maybe he's a slow learner? Maybe he's too full of himself? Maybe the WWE has better options for their storyline? Maybe he's too arrogant for how they were planning his gig?

He can always try MMA. Or he can be the hype man for some car dealership in the TCs?
Maybe the WWE knows something about his personal life/habits that are a red flag?
I think you have to look the part..Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, Batista, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, or you have to work really, really hard to find your niche. The Rock and Stone Cold took years to build their characters.

There was just no way he was going to be hot shot to the top.

I use Randy Orton as a measuring stick. If you look small next to Randy it's going to be a long road.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT