ADVERTISEMENT

Gambling is a sin

Hey, @sstark46 sorry for thread revival. I’ll send another $25 to WFL as a “winner’s tax.” I realize we only wagered on H2H, but there weren’t many bets I was comfortable making between our teams due to the injury level so let’s say I would have lost at least one somewhere.
@PSU Mike I was actually going to tag you back in this after all the dust settles from the tournament. I'm going to send in $50 for Kerk having the higher placement over Cass. Thanks for being a good sport!

Reactions: PSU Mike
It's awesome to see how gambling can have a positive impact, like funding wrestling shoes for financially-challenged middle school kids. Kudos to slushhead and everyone involved in this initiative! It's heartwarming to know that gambling can break down barriers and support young athletes.
As a newcomer to the gambling scene, I've been exploring online platforms and came across the Winbox Login webpage, which offers a range of gambling options. But hearing stories like this reminds me that gambling can be more than just a game—it can make a real difference in people's lives.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT